1

*Past*

"Harry stop!" I screamed struggling to get out of his grasp. The blankets had been thrown off the bed, the pillows almost in shreds. This was how it was every morning.

"Only if you tell me you love me!" He said tickling me harder.

"Okay! Okay! I love you!" I said in between laughs. He stopped and helped me sit up. I leaned against him, breathing in the smell of his cologne. I felt his lips in my hair, his breath on my neck.

"Harry stop." I said pushing him away.

"But I don't want to." He wined.

"Well I do. I'm meeting Perrie at starbucks in an hour." I said as I brushed my fingers through his dark curls. He sighed but didn't say more. I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom turning on the shower. I brushed my fingers through my hair while I waited for the water to get hot. When it was I peeled the clothes of of my body and got into the shower. I grabbed my strawberry shampoo and massaged it into my long brown hair. I rinsed it out and washed my body.

I heard noise and peeked my head out of the curtains. Harry was standing there, shirtless, in the middle of the bathroom.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, watching his moves.

"I'm just getting something don't worry." He said opening the cabinet. I shut the curtains and continued washing my body. I heard someone behind me and turned around. Harry was standing there, in the shower, grabbing his shampoo.

"Harry! What are you doing in here!" I yelled searching for a towel.

"I'm getting a shower what does it look like?" He said squirting the shampoo into his hair. He looked at me and sighed. Reaching my hands up to his head I rubbed the shampoo into his hair. He rested his hands on my hips and I rubbed quicker remembering about Perrie. I helped him rinse it out and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body. He followed behind me and I stepped out. I opened the door and pointed to our room.

"What? You're kicking me out of my own bathroom?" He asked.

"Yes. I need to get ready and I cant if you start messing around." I said waiting for him. He walked out but walked back in kissing my cheek. I stepped out walking to my closet, looking for something to wear. I searched the racks and drawers until I found something. Walking back to the bathroom I put on the light yellow dress and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Looking hot." He said walking in.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"Relax im just getting something." He said shrugging.

"Okay now go. I really need to get ready." I waited for him to leave before shutting the door, I plugged in the curling iron and waited for it to heat. I decided to log on to twitter while I was waiting. I was scrolling through my mentions when I saw hate. I was usually used to it but this one caught my eye. Looking at the username I almost dropped my phone.

@Liz_shannon: You know who I really hate? @Lena_smith she's so annoying and she stole my man.

I read the tweet over and over again continuously looking at the user. Liz was my best friend. Well I thought she was. In all truth in a way I did steal her man. But it's not like she was dating Harry she just really liked him and the band. In all my life I never had intentions on stealing 'her man'.

Perrie- I'm on my way.

My phone lit up and I read the text. I looked in the mirror then out the window as I saw her car pull in the driveway. I sighed unplugging the curling iron. I guess today was going to be one of those days. I opened the bathroom door and walked past Harry. He was sitting on the best watching TV.

"I'm leaving now." I said running my hand through his hair.

"Okay babe." He said going back to the show. I walked down the winding stair case and grabbed my purse. Throwing open the door I put on my sunglasses. Walking to Perrie's car I saw Zayn get out.

"Oh, hey Zayn I didn't know you were coming." I said squinting my eyes from the sunglasses.

"Yeah, sorry, is Harry here?" He asked looking at the house.

"Yeah, he's up in our room." I said watching him slip inside our house. I got in the seat next to Perrie and she smiled.

"Hi." I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Hi L." She said using the nickname everyone used.

"Starbucks?" I asked pushing my sunglasses to the top of my head to see her.

"Sure thing." She said pulling out of the driveway. "So you said there was something you wanted to talk about?"

"Erm, yeah." I said feeling my stomach twist.

"Okay, We'll talk about it after we get out drinks." She spoke getting out of the car. "I'll get the drinks. What do you want?"

"Um, just get me what you're getting." I said and with that she walked away. I walked to a booth and sat down getting out my phone. I turned it on and saw it was still open to twitter. I got off and checked my messages. I clicked on Harry's contact and hit message.

I hope you don't mind I let Zayn in. He looked like he needed to talk to you.

I hit send and waited for Perrie to get back. She started walking over and sat down across from me.

"Okay, now what did you need to talk about?" She asked handing me my drink.

"Well I don't really know how to say it." I said sipping my drink.

"It's okay, I'm not going to judge you." She smiled.

"I think I'm pregnant."

----------------------------------------------------------------------