16

Lena's pov.

"We need to talk Mr. Styles." I heard from outside of my hospital room door.

"About?"

"Alison."

I heard Harry sigh as i inched closer.

"It's not looking great." The doctor said.

"Can't you do anything? Money isn't a problem if that's what you'rewondering."

"Mr.Styles, money might not be a problem for you but we don't have the materials needed to help your daughter. Such things aren't even imaginable at this point."

"So what? You're saying mydaughter is going todie on us?"

"Unfortunately, if things don't improve soon we won't have any option except to pull the plug."

I felt the tears fall from my eyes standing behind the door.

My daughter, the one thing i have to look after in my life, is dying because of me.

"I'm sorry." I heard from the other side.

I heard footsteps get closer.

I started to turn around, to run to my bed to lookl ike i didn't hear anything, when i fell.

"Lena!" I heard Harry yell as he struggled to help me up.

I backed away.

"When were you going to tell me? Were you just going to wait until there was nothing left of her to tell me that she was going to die?" I asked fighting tears.

He looked at me with glossy eyes.

"You think i didn't want to tell you? I just got you back I didn't want to lose you to depression again."

"You're the reason I had depression! You're the reason why this happened!"

He looked back at me.

"H-har-"

I tried to apoligize for the last words that left my mouth.

"This is why i didn't want to tell you."

I watched him turn around, the tears full in his eyes, and leave the room.

Leaving me.

"I'm sorry."

-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sorry this chapter was so short! It's just a filler! The next chapter will be better!