7

*PAST*

"Lena." Harry whispered in my ear. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah." I whispered rolling over.

"Thank you." He said kissing my forehead.

"For what?" I asked, my hands finding his hair.

"Giving me all this." He said resting his hand on my stomach.

"I didn't have a choice." I said smiling. He moved around and fell asleep while I lay there awake. Tears threatened to spill onto my check but I held them with everything I had. I balled my hands into fists wondering why this all had to be so hard before I fell asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Babe, wake up." Harry said shaking me lightly.

"Hmmm." I said adjusting to the light.

"I'm going to the studio with the boys." He said kissing me.

"Okay." He said grabbing his stuff. I looked at the phone and my heart sunk when I realized what the date was. November 20th. I looked back up at Harry walking out.

"Harry!" I yelled sitting up.

"Yes?!" He said coming back in.

"Kiss me." I said.

"What?" He questioned looking at me.

"Kiss me again." I said. He walked over and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back and tried to keep it going for as long as I could. I pulled away breathless but tried to not let him see.

"I have to go now. But if that was part of the pregnancy I cant wait to get home." He said winking. I heard the door shut and broke down crying. That was it. That was the last kiss I would ever have with Harry Edward Styles. My phone vibrated and I looked down.

Unknown - Well today's the day you leave Harry forever. Must be tragic for you, but not for me! I'll be waiting to hear about your fight with him. And don't think about trying to fool me, remember I'm watching you.

I gave up trying to hold everything in and let it out. This wasn't supposed to happen. Even after I got the first text I thought that I could change it. I thought that I could think of a plan or a deal. But instead, I'm losing everything that's ever meant something to me. I looked at my phone as if waiting for something to happen.

Eleanor - Today's the 20th...I'm so sorry for what's going to happen later. I know you can't do anything for fear that the baby will get hurt, or Harry. I have the room ready here. Text me when you're coming. I'll sadly be waiting for you. :....(

I cried even more but got up. I grabbed all my suitcases and duffle bags. I threw whatever was mine in them quickly. Harry might be at the studio but he doesn't stay long. I was about to grab my favorite dress but left it there. It was the one Harry got me. He always made me wear it when we went somewhere, he said it was his favorite. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the picture frame of me and Harry and put in my purse. Looking for a pen I grabbed some paper.

Dear Harry,

If you're reading this I assume you've already put together that I'm gone. I'm sorry. It wasn't you it was me, it always had been. As much as you denied it I was somehow holding you back. I'm setting you free now. I know this letter cliché but I didn't have it in me to tell you in person. Next to this letter I put a picture of our baby. I wanted to wait until this morning but I couldn't tell you...it's a girl. I'm sorry if me doing this makes you want hate me and that's okay but please, don't hate our baby. You'll see her, not just in pictures but in person. But not me. Eleanor will bring her to see you. She knows where I'm going. But, don't ask her...she promised she wouldn't tell. I'm sorry Harry. I hope you liked our last kiss earlier. I love you.

Love,

Lena.

I put the picture of our daughter next to the letter. It had tear drops on it but I didn't let that stop me. Before walking out there door I put the letter in our bedroom. I was walking down the hall but stopped at a door. I opened it looking at the unfinished nursery. I shut it and shook my head. I walked to the door grabbing my things. I opened it turning around.

"I'm sorry Harry. I love you."

-------------------------------

So this story is about to get a LOT BETTER. Please tell your friends about this story! Please!