9

*PAST*

Harry's pov.

"What did I do?" I asked tears running down my face.

"Hey, Its not your fault. She said so in the letter." Liam said holding the letter.

"Anyone would say that." I said pushing the letter away. They all sighed and I looked up at them pained. "She would never take my baby away from me. Never. Something I did caused this." The five of them looked at each other holding back tears.

"I'm sorry." Niall said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded at them through tears and they walked out. I shook my head and walked down the street club. I walked in and sat at the counter. People were everywhere, on the dance floor, at the counter, in the back. I saw a familiar blonde bob up and down coming my way. It was Liz. I felt my jaw tighten as she came up to me.

"Harry!' She squealed hugging me. I sat there stiff looking around to make sure no one saw. Not that it mattered. Lena already left. "Where's Lena?! I haven't seen her in ages!" She said stretching out the s in ages.

"She's gone." I said looking away. I wasn't going to let the tears slip through my eyes. Not here.

"Aw isn't that a bummer. Oh well I knew she was never right for you." Liz said coming closer. "You know I always thought she got between us. I guess I'm all yours now." She whispered in my ear. She kissed neck then moved towards my lips.

"No! Don't act like you're not in trouble here. I saw that tweet you put up. You know someone has to be really cold to post that. She was your best friend Liz!" I saw her face go red and the anger build up. She opened her mouth but I didn't stay to listen. I walked to the slamming it on my way out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Liz's pov.

I watched as he left, slamming the door behind him. I turned around looking at all the people staring.

"What are you looking at?!" I screamed. They turned around going back to their previous conversations. I stomped outside and into the cold autumn air. I got out my phone and decided to text an old friend.

Hayley- Meet me over at the old warehouse ASAP. I'll be there soon. -Liz

I hit send and started walking down the streets of London.

"You'll want me soon Harry."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Lena's pov.

"Lena?" Eleanor called from the other side of the door. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"It's unlocked." I said wrapping the blanket tighter around me. The door creaked open and in came Eleanor.

"Oh Lena." she said coming over to me. She wrapped her long arms around me tightly. "It's been 3 weeks when are you coming out?" She asked.

"Do I have too?" I asked looking out the window. Soon the snow would be falling.

"You have an appointment later." She said rubbing my back. I sighed.

"What time is that?" I asked.

"Four o'clock." She got up and opened the curtains until the sun shined in.

"I guess I'll come out at four." I said staring out the window. She sighed but didn't push it further. Walking out she shut the door and I heard my phone buzz. I expected it to be Harry, with another long confused text but instead I was surprised to see the name.

Liz- Hey, I'm in town for the week and it's been so long since we've hung out. Want to meet at the old park? -Liz

I read the text over and over again. After all this time she wants to hang out? But wasn't she the one who wanted me gone? I looked out the window again. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe it wasn't her but some crazed fan that wanted me gone. Whoever it was got their wish, I would never let anyone hurt my baby or Harry.

I ran my fingers along my phone debating on what to say.

To Liz- Sure, I guess I'm not busy today.

I hit send and got up. If it wasn't Liz who was out to get me then I'm willing to go see her. It's been ages anyway. My phone buzzed again.

Liz- Okay I'll meet you in ten.

Ten minutes was enough time for me to get to the park from here. I slipped on my boots and walked downstairs. I walked to the living room door frame and stopped. I looked around the side and sighed when I didn't see Eleanor. If she knew I was going to meet Liz she would look me in my room, after all she thinks Liz is the one trying to get rid of me.

Running to the door I quickly opened it and walked out into the cool autumn air. I walked down the streets stopping for a few fans who wanted pictures.

"You and Harry are the cutest couple ever!" One of the girls squealed. My stomach dropped at the mention of his name but I thanked the girl anyway.

"Is the baby a girl or a boy?" The girl with long curly blonde hair asked. I looked around.

"No ones supposed to know but, its a girl." I whispered in their ears.

"Oh my gosh!" They screamed.

"It was really nice meeting you but I must go." I said remembering Liz. They nodded and I said my farewells walking away. I got to the small old rundown park. I closed my hand around the chain of a swing and sat down. I rocked back and forth in the cool breeze watching all the people walk down the streets in the town ahead. The old playground was hidden behind trees and shrubs that took over. Me and Liz used to come here and play everyday despite what anyone said. I smiled at the memories when I heard a twig snap. I turned around to greet Liz when my world went black.