3

*Past*

"How long have you known?" Harry asked. We were laying in bed. The blankets half on the floor wrapped in each others arms. This was how it was every night.

"Known what?" I asked playing with my hands.

"About the baby." He answered.

"1 week?" I said.

"How far?" He asked.

"3 1/2 months." I said pulling on the blankets. He stopped talking and sighed. I looked out the window next to the bed and thought about how all this happened.

"You aren't happy." I said touching the glass.

"Hmmm?" He questioned.

"About the baby. You aren't happy." I said looking at him.

"What? Of course I'm happy. It's great."  He said brushing my hair with his fingers. I leaned into him, sinking in his embrace. His arms coiled around me from behind. Pulling me close. I felt the heaviness of my eyes and let sleep seep in.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Lena, Lena wake up." Harry's voice rang through my ears shaking me lightly.

"Hmmm, what?" I asked basking in the sunlight.

"I'm going down to the studio today with the boys, will you be alright alone?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I said stretching.

"I won't be gone long." He said kissing my forehead and disappearing through the door. I got up and walked to the bathroom glaring at my reflection. I looked horrid. My hair was going in five different directions. my clothes were twisted, and my makeup was smeared. I ruffed my hair turning to walk away when I saw my reflection in the full length mirror. I noticed the change in my body and turned sideways. I pulled up my shirt slightly and stared down. Emerging from my stomach was a small bump, barely recognizable. I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone. I had one text message from the one person I regretted ever talking to.

Unknown: I can see that you and harry are still together. I'm going to tell you what's going to happen now. You have three months to break things off. By that I mean leave him, tell him that you love someone else. Anything but, if anyone finds out about this you and your baby will suffer. Three months is all I'm giving you. Break things off and drop contact. ~ Unknown

I sat back on the back, my body shaking. I couldn't leave Harry, not even in a million years. But I knew what I had to do. I have three months to think of a plan and three months to find a place to go. I got out my phone and texted the one person I knew was always there for me.

Me: I need to talk to you. Now.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I watched as Eleanor pulled into the driveway and walked up the sidewalk. I opened the door and let her in, looking out the door to see if there was anyone watching.

"Lena, are you okay? What's going on?" She asked frantic.

"I'm okay, for now." I said walking to the kitchen. She followed and grabbed my arm.

"For now?" She asked. I led her to a chair and showed her my phone. She read the texts and twitter notifications.

"This is terrible Lena! You need to tell the police and-wait! Baby?!" She said looking up from the phone and at me.

"Surprise?" I asked lifting my arms.

"You're pregnant?" She asked looking at my stomach.

"Yeah." I said looking at my hands.

"Lena that's amazing, but you need to tell someone about this." She said holding up my phone.

"No! You read it, my baby will suffer and its already a risk telling you." I said taking my phone back.

"But-"

"No buts. I'm not taking the risks. I need your help. I have three months to get away from Harry. I'll need to stay at your house a few weeks after until I find my own place somewhere else. You'll have to tell Louis about this and maybe the other but not Harry." I said standing up.

"But Lena you can't just leave Harry like that It'll break him." She said trying to reason with me.

"I'm doing this for him. If I don't they'll hurt him." I said.

"If it's him they want why would they hurt him?" She asked.

"I don't know okay. If I did I wouldn't be standing here talking to you about it. Now are you going to help me or not?" I asked.

"I'm in." She said grabbing my hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------