5

*PAST*

"Harry! We're going to be late!" I yelled up the stairs. I walked to the front door and slipped on my heels. "C'mon we need to leave!"

"I'm coming!" He yelled running down the stairs tightening his belt. I looked at his attire of a black shirt and jeans. He linked his arm through mine and opened the door.

"After you." He said placing out his hand. I nodded and walked out the door in front of him. He walked me down the driveway and to the car. He opened my door and I got in. He started to close it then bent down to kiss me cheek.

"Harry, not now we need to leave." I said looking at him.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He shut the door and walked around to get in. He started the car and placed his hand on mine as we started our drive. I rubbed his hand with my thumb as I looked out the window. I felt my phone vibrate and searched through my purse to find it. I felt it under my hand and clasped it. Unlocking the screen I read the message.

Unknown - First doctors appointment huh? How sweet. It looks like you're still attached to him. Don't forget our deal, or well my deal. Remember the consequences.

I took a deep breath and put my phone back in my purse.

"You okay?" Harry asked looking at me.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah I'm good just nervous, ya know?" I said looking back at the window.

"Yeah." He said pulling up to the building. I looked down at my lap, at the small growing bump and back at Harry.

"Ready?" He asked opening my door.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I mumbled and grabbed his hand. We walked in and walked to the front desk.

"Fill these out." The lady said handing me a clipboard and papers. I nodded and went to sit in a seat next to Harry.

"What's that?" He asked me.

"Papers I have to fill out." I said sighing. I went through the list and answered all the useless questions. I finished and walked up to the desk to hand her the papers.

"Okay," she said popping her gum "go in that room there." She pointed. I nodded and looked at Harry. He got up and grabbed my hand. We walked into the room and I sat down on the bed.

"Good morning." The doctor said walking into the room reading my papers.

"Morning." I nodded.

"Is this your first appointment Ms. Smith?" He asked. I nodded and looked at Harry biting my lip. "Okay, Lets see what's going on." He said motioning for me to lay back. I did so and waited for the cold feeling of the gel. I tensed as it touched my skin but forgot about it as I felt a hand in mine. I watched the doctor intensely as I waited for him to start. "Okay," He said touching the wand to my skin. "There's your baby." He circled the screen with his finger and I looked in awe. I looked back at Harry and saw the tears in his eyes. He squeezed my hand loosely and I wiped the tears off his cheeks. He smiled at me and kissed my hand.

"Well, that's all." The doctor said shutting off the screen and giving me picture.

"Thank you." I said taking the pictures. I wiped off the gel and Harry helped me up. We walked hand in hand to the car and I got in, Harry following.

"What do you want to do now?" He asked sitting his hands on the steering wheel.

"Could we go see the guys? I want to tell them." I said tracing my finger across my dress.

"Sure." He said starting the car and driving. I gazed at the pictures in my hand and looked out the window with tears in my eyes.

How am I supposed to do this?