12

Harry's pov

"Lena!" I called running through the door. "Lena!"

"Louis you go with Niall to the top floor. Liam you and Zayn go explore this floor." I said pointing to them.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked.

"Downstairs." I said opening the rusted door.

"Be careful." He said giving me 'the look'.

I nodded not giving anyone time to speak before rushing down the stairs.

"Lena!" I called frantic.

I grabbed onto a door handle and turned it. Locked. I stood up tall trying to see through the bars at the very top of the door. I looked in and saw something red.

A jacket.

I've seen that jacket before.

Lena.

"Lena!" I yelled louder shaking the door harder.

Why wasn't she answering?

"Harry." Someone said startling me.

I turned around to face her icy stare.

"Liz i swear to god if you hurt her." I said going forward.

"Oh Harry baby, dont be like that. Now that she's out of the way we can be together happily." She said stroking my chest.

"What did you do to her?" I asked gripping her arm.

"Nothing bad, I did it so we could be together." She said.

I pulled back my arm and let it go hitting her square in the face.

"I didn't want to have to do this but you left me with no choice." She said sighing. She backed up and pulled something out of her pocket. She pointed her gun towards me and pulled back.

"Liz." I warned her.

"Harry." She mimicked.

She pulled back her finger releasing the bullet. I stood straight and proud ready to let it hit me when i was pushed. I fell to the ground, my knees hitting concrete. I looked up stunned to see Liz staring there mouth open. I saw Louis laying on the ground, the bullet would in his chest.

I grabbed the gun and pointed it at her.

"H-harry." She stuttered. "I didn't mean to shoot him i swear." She said backing against the wall.

"No, you just meant to shoot me." I said pulling my finger back.

"I'm sorry." I said letting go and turning my head away. I heard the bullet make contact with her skin and the thump of her body hitting the ground.

I looked down at my best friend lying on the ground. I bent down on my knees and looked at him.

"Louis." I cried.

He weakly turned his head towards me, his eyes struggling.

"Harry..." He whispered. "Go find Lena. Let her explain all of this. Hear her story. Make sure your baby is alright and marry her this summer. Please, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'll always be with you guys."

He turned his heand and laid into the ground.

His eyes slowly shut, the life leaving his body.

"Louis!" I yelled shaking his body.

I scream into the distance cursing everyone.

"What's going on!" The three guys yelled coming into the hall.

I looked up at them, the tears in my eyes.

"He saved me." I whispered.

They all broke down crying next to me on the floor.

I saw something in the shawdows and stood up.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Me." Hayley said walking into the light,

"You were in this too?" I scolded.

"No but, here." She said handing me keys I looked up at her but she was already gone. Walking into the distance.

"The keys."

I walked over to the door where i found Lena's jacket and turned the lock. It uncliked and i threw the door open waiting to embrace my love. I opened my arms waiting but nothing. i heard Niall's breath hitch in his throat and followed his gaze.

Lena's frail body lay on the floor by the window. Blood surrounding her.

"Lena!" I yelled running next to her. I bent  down next to her lifting her head into my hands.

"Someone call 911!" I yelled throwing my phone at them.

I reached my hand down to touch my unborn daughter.

"It's okay, daddy's here."