6

*PAST*

"Boys!" Harry yelled as he opened the door for me. one by one the four of them ran down the stairs.

"Lena!" They all said running up to hug me. I laughed and embraced them. They all let go and looked at us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Niall asked.

"What? We can't come and hang out with you guys?" Harry asked.

"Well, we just figured something was important since Lena texted us and told us you were coming." He said and everyone looked at me. I blushed. We never texted when we were coming over we just showed up. The only time we tell each other we're coming over is when something is wrong.

"Oops. Must be the hormones making me act weird." I said looking down.

"Wait-" Liam said stopping. They all looked at each other thinking about what I said.

"This baby stuff makes me crazy." I said looking at Harry and smiling.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" They all said in unison. I laughed and Harry grabbed my hand.

"Yes." He said pulling me close to him.

"I can see it!" Louis yelled.

"What?" We all asked him.

"The bump, it wasn't noticeable when you were at my house." He said pointing.

"Wait, you told this idiot but you didn't tell us?" Liam asked pointing to Louis over his shoulder. I laughed.

"Harry I want chocolate." I said turning to him.

"Okay, we'll get some on the way home." He said smiling.

"No Harry, I need some now." I said.

"Okay, I'll be back." He said kissing my cheek and walking out the door.

"But we have choc-" I cut Niall off by stepping on his foot.

"OW! What was that for?" He asked rubbing his foot.

"I needed to get Harry out of the house so I could tell you guys something." I told them.

"What? The baby isn't his is it?!" Zayn said.

"No, no it's his. I'm sure. But that's not it." I said biting my lip. They all pulled me to the couch and sat down.

"Well-" I started my story and told them the story. I watched their faces change emotions and their positions change. I finished and sat back and sighed.

" So you're just going to up and leave him?" Zayn asked shaking his head.

"Do you really think I want to? No I don't but I don't have a choice. She'll hurt Harry or the baby." I said biting my hair.

"I'm sorry Lena." Niall said putting his hand on my knee. "Where are you going to go?"

"Well I'm going to stay with Louis and Eleanor for awhile until I can find my own place." I said sighing.

"What about the baby?" Liam asked. I smiled but stopped.

"Nothing. I'll raise him or her on my own. Maybe one day I'll find another guy. I'll never find another guy like Harry but maybe I'll find one like him. I have so little time. Less than a month and a half." I said resting my hand on my stomach.

"I guess you'll be calling off the engagement?" Niall hesitated to ask.

"I guess. I only wish it was easier and I had a plan." I heard a door and looked out the window to see Harry was coming through the door.

"You don't tell him any of this." I said pointing my finger at them. They nodded and I looked at Harry.

"Here you go babe." He said handing me the chocolate.

Oh, how I'm going to miss him calling me that.