10

*PAST*

I struggle with the tight grip around my arm, the cloth over my head. I kick, I scream, I cry. Nothing. I'm pulled away from the swing in agonizing pain as the concrete meets my skin. I wrap my arms around my stomach closing my eyes.

I grabbed on to the curb of the sidewalk with my bare hands, pulling. I felt the immense stretch of pain cross through my thigh as the person's boot made contact with my leg. I gritted my teeth, letting go of the sidewalk to grab my leg.

I am pulled up by the shoulders and pushed into a car. I roll on the seat but to no appeal did I see anything but darkness. I felt a stinging in my arm and my world fell darker.

-5 hours later-

I rolled over on the ground groaning. I open my eyes and see the midday sun peeking through the barred windows. I struggle to stand up, to walk over to the window. I rest my hands on the metal bars going up and down across the window. I looked out over the city.

A sign in the corner or the parking lot below caught my eye.

"Deans Dressers"

This was the old ware house. The place where me and Liz used to hide out and play pranks.

The door open and a shiver went down my spine at the shrill voice.

"Someone's awake I see." She said pulling her gloves tighter to her hands.

"And the shows just getting started." A second voice chimed in.

I turned around, my eyes squinted and red.

"What do you want from me?" I asked to the two girls in front of me.

"Nothing much." Hayley spoke with such bitterness in her voice.

"Just of course...,revenge." Liz finished coming closer.

"I did what you said Liz. I left Harry. I haven't had contact with him and I don't plan on it. That was the deal. I leave and you don't hurt Harry or the baby." I said.

"That was the deal but it seems that Harry is still hung up on you. Now, I cant have that interfering with our relationship could I?" She said getting closer.

"That's not my fault and there's nothing you can do to change his mind." I said with anger in my voice.

"Oh but there is something I could do." She said smiling.

"What?" I asked confused as to why I was here and what she wanted from me.

"Get rid of you." I stepped back, not understanding the meaning of her words. She came forward gripping the back of my hair and pulling me against the wall. I stared into her eyes, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"What are you going to do when they find you? When they find my body? Do you really think Harry's going to want you after he knows what you did to me?" I said leaning into her.

She pulled my hair back harder.

"I don't care what happens to me or if Harry wants me after you're gone. If I can't have him then I'm not giving you the chance to run back." She pulled her nails across my neck and dropped my hair. I fell to the ground backing away from her.

"I'll be back later." She said walking out.

Hayley glared at me from the distance, the same look on her face as Liz.

"Hayley..." I said inching forward.

She turned around shutting the door and walking down the hall. I stood up and walk to the door. it was locked.

I went back to the far end of the room and sat under the window. I looked up at the sky with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Eleanor's pov.

"Lena!" I called from kitchen.

"Lena we have to go!" I shouted grabbing my purse.

I walked up the stairs and to her door. I knocked leaning on it.

"Lena, it's time." I said rubbing it.'

I got no reply and no movement from inside. I inched the door open and dropped my purse. She wasn't in her room.

I walked through the rest of the house and out to the backyard.

"Lena!" I yelled across the house.

I looked around, nothing. I shook my  head in confusion. She would've told me if she was leaving.

"Eleanor?" Louis asked walking out to the yard.

"Louis, Lena's missing." I said running up to her.

"Eleanor I think you're over reacting." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"No Louis she's gone! I checked the whole house, she isn't there." I said walking inside.

Louis followed.

"Maybe she went somewhere." He concluded.

"Louis she's been in that room for 3 weeks, she isn't just going to walk out without telling me.

I walked to the door and turned around.

"Are you coming?" I asked him.

"Where?" He questioned.

"To look for her!" I said opening the door.

I heard his hurried footsteps behind me.

"Of course. Yes, I knew that."

We walked the block. All around the neighbor hood until night. I shook my head sitting on a bench.

"Eleanor I think we should go back to the house and-"

"No, she's out here she has to be." I cut him off.

"We looked everywhere." He continued.

"Not everywhere." I said getting up.

I remembered the old park Lena once mentioned to me. She said that she would go there to meet friends and think about her problems. I passed the bushed and the tree's sliding through the entrance.

I looked around for Lena, for anyone. I saw something shiny and went to pick it up.

Her phone.

I picked it up and unlocked it typing in her password. I looked through her emails, her messages, for anything that would tell me where she was.

I turned to Louis, my face white.

"I found something."