2

*Past*

"What?" She said, wide eyes. I sighed taking a sip of my drink. "For real?"

"For real." I said nodding.

"Wow. Are you sure?" She asked unsure of whether to be happy or upset.

"I took a test. Three of them. All positive." I said playing with the engagement ring on my finger.

"Lena that's amazing." She said putting her hand on top of mine. I looked in her eyes and saw pure happiness. I knew she would be happy but Harry, he was different story. I wasn't afraid of him leaving me or calling everything off I was just afraid of how he reacted. My phone lit up.

Harry- It's okay babe everything's fine.

"Did you tell Harry yet?" She asked.

"No. You and my mum are the only ones who know. And I need it to stay like that for awhile longer." I said squinting my eyes at her.

"Hey don't look at me I'm not going to tell anyone." She said putting up her arms in surrender.

"Okay I trust you. It won't be for long. As soon as I tell Harry then we'll tell everyone else." I said sighing.

"So how long?" She asked getting out her phone.

"3 1/2 months..." I trailed.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" She asked shocked.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't know. I just found out last week." I said throwing away my drink.

"Wait you just found out last week? How didn't you know?" She asked amused.

"I just didn't. Nothing was different but then I started getting sick a lot." I said standing up.

"Hey what are these?" She asked showing me the tweets on twitter that Liz put up earlier.

"Well that was from a girl who I thought was my friend. I guess she never was." I said walking outside. Perrie followed me and we went to her car. I got in adjusting the sunglasses on my face. I looked in the mirror and saw someone hiding behind bushes. I turned around but the figure had disappeared. I sat back in my seat and texted Harry, telling him I would be home soon. I felt my phone vibrate expecting It to be Harry but it wasn't...

Unknown- So I hear you're pregnant? That's nice...not. Stay away from Harry if you want to continue breathing.

I felt my everything in my stomach come up but I held it in. Who was this and what did they want with me. I thought about ignoring it but I couldn't. They were threatening my life. What was I supposed to do?

"Lena? Hello...?" Perrie said waving her hand over my face.

"Sorry." I said getting out of the car.

"You alright?" Zayn said coming up behind me. I jumped hearing his voice but shook it off.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said turning around and running inside. I shut the door and locked it looking out the window. I watched as Zayn got in the car and they left.

"Hey." Harry said and I jumped at his sudden presence. "Hey are you alright?" He asked putting his arms around me.

"Harry there's some things I need to tell you." I said taking his hand and going to the living room. I sat down and pulled him with me. "First, I'm pregnant." I said looking at him.

"What? Really?" He said and I nodded. He smiled and kissed my temple. Pulling away he gave me look saying 'go on'.

"I got a message when we were on our way home." I said giving him my phone. He looked at the text then back at me.

"Who is this from." He asked, mad.

"I'm pretty sure it's from Liz. I know what you're thinking. 'But she's your best friend.' Well I thought so too but she tweeted this earlier." I said showing him.

"It's okay. Nothing's going to happen. I'll be here with you." He said wrapping his arms me.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Hi! This is kind of confusing but so far everything that your seeing is in the past except for the prologue. Tell your friends about my story!*