17

Lena's pov.

I called Eleanor and explained everything that happened.

She told me to hold tight and stay calm.

Shortly after there was a knock on the door and she peeked her head in.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I ruined everything El. All he was trying to do was keep me happy and i ruined everything. What am I supposed to do?" I explained.

"Lena, Harry loves you so much. He would do anything for you and that baby. Tell him you're sorry Lena." she said rubbing my arm.

"But I already Eleanor. I said I was sorry before he ran out."

"Before he had the chance to breathe Lena. The only reason he ran out was because he thought you were upset. He's been through a lot this past week. Just like you have. Give him some time. Tell him you're sorry. He'll understand."

"Thanks Eleanor."

She leaned over and hugged me.

"He was out in the waiting room when i came." She said.

I reached for her to help me up. She grabbed my hands and pulled. I smiled and thanked her.

"Are you sure he'll forgive me?" I asked.

"He loves you Lena. Of course he will."

I walked down the hallways passing by lonely people.

Hospitals always scared me.

The grey walls.

The bland faces.

And worst, the smell.

I approached the waiting room. i crept forward slowly thinking off what to say,

I stopped when i heard voices.

"She's right guys. I'm the reason she's in here and I'm the reason that our baby is dying. What am i supposed to do now? What if i lost her?' Harry said.

"You didn't lose her. She just needs time and space. She has a lot of stuff on her plate. Give her time. She'll come around." Niall answered.

"You think?"

"I don't think Harry. I know."

He walked out of the room and past me.

"Oh, hey Lena." He said.

"Hi." I said before he left.

After i was sure Niall was gone i turned the corner and walked towards Harry.

His head shot up and my sudden approach and he looked at me.

"What are you doing out of your room?" He asked.

"I came to say I'm sorry. It's not your fault that I'm in here and no one could've prevented it. The only person there is to blame is Liz and she's gone now."

"No Lena, I'm sorry. It was my fault that i didn't protect you and now we're here. I didn't mean to lash out earlier." He said standing up.

"I love you." I whispered.

"And i love you more." He replied before crashing his lips on top of mine.

This is how i imagine everyday to be, just us, together.