15

Harry's pov.

I was walking through the halls. Back and forth. One leg in front of the other.

It's been a week.

A week since lena's been away from me. A week since my daughter almost died. A week since i lost my best friend.

One of the worst weeks ever.

I was still walking through the halls when Niall came out.

"Harry." He said lowly.

I looked at him. His eyes brimming with tears.

"She's waking up."

I walked past him to Lena's room.

I shoved through everyone getting to her side.

I lightly grasped her hand in mine, rubbing circles with my thumb.

"C'mon." I whispered as her body moved ever so slightly.

Her head turned towards mme slowly as her blue eyes were once again in my sight.

"Lena." I said the tears now falling steadily from my eyes.

She looked around the room staring at everyone. But eventually the one question i was dreading came up. She looked at me dazed.

"Where's Louis?" She asked.

I started to open my mouth when she looked at me frantic.

"Where's my baby?" She asked just above a whisper.

Liam coughed looking up.

"We'll leave you alone." He said.

He ushered the boys out. They looked at me with saddened eyes. Slowly the door shut. We were alone.

"Lena, Louis is dead. He jumped in front of the bullet before it hit me." I said sitting on the bed next to her.

She stared through me. Her eyes got cloudy. She looked at me once more.

"What about our baby?" She asked.

"She's alive Lena." I whispered.

"Where?" She questioned.

"In intensive care," I breathed.

She collapsed in my arms and we sat there crying.

We cried because of Louis. We cried because of our daughter. We cried out of everything that happened.

I cried because she was in my arms again. I cried because she was safe.

I cried because she was alive.

"I want to see her." She said.

I grabbed the wheelchair from the corner of the room and walked over to her. She moved her legs, the pain paralyzing her.

"Shhh." I calmed her.

With my arms around her carefully, i picked her up, placing her in the wheelchair.

"Lena." I said to her.

"Yeah?" She asked looking at me.

"When you go in there, she isn't healthy. She's barely holding on." I told her.

She nodded her head and looked away. I sighed taking her to meet our daughter.

We walked through the lone halls until we got there. I pushed open the doors taking her in.

She looked around as we walked through desprately trying to find the cot with the name "styles" written on it.

We finally got to the bed where our precious baby layed and Lena started crying.

She looked at me pained but still happy with tears in her eyes.

I crouched down next to her.

"Meet our daughter." I said taking her hand and placing it through the small hole.

Lena inched her hand forward taking the small hand in hers.

"Harry, can we name her Alison? After my mom?" She asked me.

"I love it." I said kissing her forehead.

"Do you like that name?" She asked our daughter that we would call Alison.

Alison took her hand and wrapped it around Lena's finger.

"I think that's a yes."