4

*PAST*

"Are you sure you wan to do this?" Louis asked.

"Of course I don't want to do it but I don't have a choice." I said sitting down.

"You do have a choice." He said.

"Louis if I don't do this my baby will suffer and I'm afraid Harry will too." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Right, baby." He said thinking about it.

"So where are you going to go?" He asked.

"Well I was hoping you guys would let me stay here." I said.

"Until she finds somewhere to go." Eleanor added.

"Lena you can stay here for as long as you need I just wish you wouldn't do this."

"I don't see you coming up with an idea."  I said.

"I have one, lets go tell the police." He said walking away.

"No we can't." Eleanor said grabbing his arm. "She's risking too much by telling us."

"Okay, fine you can stay here. But you don't understand how much this is going to hurt Harry." He said.

"You think I don't know how much this is going to hurt him? I don't want to do this but I have to. I cant risk either of them getting hurt. Maybe this was a bad idea asking to stay here." I said. I grabbed my keys and stood up.

"No Lena-"

"I have to go Eleanor." I walked outside letting the warm air hit my shoulders. I walked to my car and sat back on the heated seats. I leaned my head against  the steering wheel and felt a tear slip from my eye to my leg. I sat back up and looked at my surroundings wiping the tear. I put the key in the ignition and turned it. I felt my phones vibrate in my pocket and picked it up.

Unknown: Crying isn't going to change my mind.

I looked around and bit my lip. The wind started blowing and it got too creepy for my liking. I pulled out of their driveway and worked my way home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled into our driveway and pulled down my sunglasses. I opened to door and stepped out of the car. I walked up the sidewalk and opened the door.

"Harry I'm home!" I yelled. I set my purse down by the door and walked through the living room.

"Harry?" I went upstairs to check our room.

"Har-"  I walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down. I rubbed my fingers through his curly hair and kissed his nose.

"Harry." I whispered. His eyelashes started to move and I moved his hair out of his eyes.

"Lena." He said moving my hair. He sat up and put his arm around my shoulder.

'What's all this?" I said gesturing to his behavior.

"I missed you." He said kissing me.

'I missed you too."

How am I supposed to leave him?