{ chapter four }

Rowoon POV

What I saw yesterday.. What the heck. 

When Mingyu pulled JaeEun and hugged her, my mind started going crazy. I don't like her, that is for sure. Or. I don't know. I promised her that I would protect her. Ever since yesterday, JaeEun has been texting me 'where are you?' and such. 

i did not respond because, I don't know. I just did not feel like responding. 

I was on my way to school when I see JaeEun walking on the same path but from the other side of the block. I can't ignore her forever I thought. 

"JaeEun-ah" I wave and screamed out her name, she looks up and her eyes are pointing straight at me. She smiles, "Good Morning" she waves back. Once we reached the gates, she quickly questioned me, "why didn't you text me back yesterday?" she frowned.

I scratch the back of my neck, "uh, I was busy and my phone was dead" I quickly came up with an excuse. "oh, okay. Next time text me when you reached home or something" she narrowed her eyebrows together, pretending to pull the 'i am mad' face.

So cute, wait what? I did not say that, I cleared my throat, "let's go to class" I say and sped walked to class before her. 

JaeEun were talking and laughing about the most random things ever. Just like how we met. I finally felt good after we talked and laughed historically like this.

We both walked into class waiting for the bell to go. First thing or person I see, the guy who hugged JaeEun and smirked at me. My blood boiled more than it ever had. 

"Rowoon-ah" JaeEun calls me back to reality, "hm?" I raise my eyebrows, "are you okay?" she asks, worried. I smile, "yeah, I am fine" I go and sit down in my seat. 

JaeEun POV

Rowoon and I start talking and laughing until someone ran into our room and yelled something to the guy that threatened me yesterday. 

"Yah, Mingyu, did you see this?" the student asks with his phone waving at the guys face, "hm?" he groans, "what did I not see yet?" he asks the student, so his name is Mingyu, huh. I thought. 

The student gives Mingyu the phone, "it is Yuna and some guy, kissing and flirting with each other, it is all over social media" the student rapidly says his sentence. I look at Mingyu's face, he was shocked. "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?" he stood up from his chair and yelled.

He threw the phone across the room, causing it to hit the whiteboard and he leaves. He slams the door on his way out making me jump. "What happened?" Rowoon asks the student. The student sits down in Mingyu's seat and explained the situation to us like it was so interesting. 

When he was done with his explanation, Rowoon asks, "is the girl that cake faced bitch?", "Rowoon" I hit him, "yeah it is, she sleeps with guys to take their money" the student nods. 

I was shocked. She was pretty but she was a total bitch to me yesterday.

Yesterday, after school, I was on my way out of the school grounds until she called my name. I walked towards her, not knowing who she is. She seemed nice, just by her looks but I was wrong.

"If you touch or talk to my boyfriend again, you will regret it. I will make your life suffer in a way you don't know" she says to my face, "excuse me but, who is your boyfriend?" I ask politely, "IT IS THE GUY YOU HUGGED BEFORE" she yelled, her voice blasting through my ear drums. 

Before I could say anything, she slapped me and left. I did not look back but tears filled my eyes and I walked away. 

When I was walking to the convenience store, the 'boyfriend' ran to me and threatened me, I thought it was a sick joke, I would never talk to his girlfriend like that. 

"JaeEun" I hear my name being called, I look over to Rowoon, "hm?" I hum in response. "You okay?" he asks, I nod to his question. 

Mingyu POV

I see Yuna sitting in her class, talking to her girlfriends. 

I open the door and rapidly walk to her seat, I grab her arm and drag her outside, "yah, Mingyu-ah, you are hurting me" I stop and turn around to face her since we are outside, in the school garden. 

"Let me ask you one question" I angrily ask, she looks at me like she's worried, I roll my eyes, "did you or did you not cheat on me?" I question, she looks at me, shocked, "w-w-what are you talking about Mingyu, I will never chea-" I cut her, "I know what you're going to say, I will never cheat on you, the famous phrase to use" I look at her with a glare.

"I-I didn't" she stutters, again. "Wow, if you cheated then why did you choose to date me?" I yell at her, "BECAUSE, I USE YOU FOR MONEY," she yells out, I take a step back, "I use you Mingyu, you were too dumb to even see it. I used you for money, what else. Did you really think I loved you? Psh, you were always dumb and arrogant" she rolls her eyes. 

My blood starts to boil and I form a fist, "so you use guys, because they have money? Wow, well then," I ripped the expensive necklace I bought her, I took off the rings, bracelets and earrings she wore. At this point, I did not care if she started bleeding.

I push her up against the wall, picked through her pockets and took the phone I bought for her. "Now, this belongs to me, I will take this back and get my money" I spit in her face, "n-no you can't" she stands up straight.

"oh, yes I can baby, because I bought these and you didn't so I have my rights" I smirk. "Whatever is left, the other crap you used me for, give it back or else, I will report to your parents to the police station that you have been stealing, it is really easy Yuna," I pause and look at her, "so you choose sweetheart, the easy or the hard way?" I whisper to her.

"I already sold them" she says with confidence. "fine. if you sold them. I will sell whatever you left at my place" I say back. 

"we are done here" I put my arm in my pocket and walk back to class. 

*END OF SCHOOL BELL*

I packed up my belongings and walked back to the dorm. 

Once I got in, some of the members asks me, "are you okay? what happened?", I ignore them and walk to my room. 

I drop my bag on the floor and flop on my bed. I sit up, take off my blazer and neck tie. I threw it on the floor.

I scrolled through my camera roll, the photos of Yuna and I together, on the beach or at the mall. I didn't realise that I was crying, over the girl I like for over 2 years. I forcefully threw my phone on the floor, I brought my knees to my chest and rested my arms on them.

How did I not see it? She was using me. For my money. What type of person does that?  I thought. 

I decided to stop dinner tonight as I did not have the appetite to eat. 

I just pull my blankets over my body and closed my eyes, waiting for everything to end.

-

AUTHORS NOTE

2 chapters in one day! If you enjoyed, make sure to stick around for the next chapter.

Idolfiction