{ chapter five }

Mingyu POV

"yah, Mingyu, wake up" Wonwoo hyung rocks my body from side to side. 

I slowly open my eyes and see his face. "Ahhh" I jump out and fall on the floor. 

"Oh, mianhae" he chuckles. "Anyways, why were you so moody?" Wonwoo hyung asks.

"Yuna used me because I had money" I scratched my head and sat up on the bed. "Oh, sorry" he says. "No, it's okay. I will get over her" I say, "anyways what time is it?" I ask hyung, "7:30am" he replies. 

"OH, sh*t, I am going to be late" I jump up and quickly change into my school uniform. 

I arrive at school 5 minutes before the bell, "yes. I am not late", I start walking towards the school gates until I see a couple sucking each others faces off on the side walk. I had a disgust face on until the girl turned around. I gasped and was shocked because it was Yuna, my ex.

She surely move on fast I thought. I hand balled into a fist but I decided to leave it. She isn't worth it, she never was I told myself and continued walking inside school.

I walk into class and sit at my desk, waiting for my homeroom teacher to come in. Rowoon and JaeEun, the annoying people sitting next to my table keeps talking and laughing, what the hell is so funny I thought.

"can you both shut up? you're so loud" I yelled, catching everyone in the rooms attention, "woah, Mingyu, chill" one of my classmates said. I stand up and reply back to his response, "don't you tell me to chill" I yell at him, veins popping out from my neck. I flip my table, kick my chair back and leave the room. 

JaeEun POV

What is wrong with him? I wondered, "JaeEun, you okay?" Rowoon's words brought me back to reality.

"Yeah. I just forgot my book in my locker. I will be back" I stand up and leave the classroom, chasing after Mingyu.

I run up the stairs to the rooftop. Once I reached my destination, I see Mingyu standing there, facing the buildings from afar. 

I walk up to him and stand beside him. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" he says, as soon as he saw me.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing" I responded, gently.

"Leave. I don't need you to check up on me" he says.

It was quite for a second till he grabbed my arm and spun me around. 

"I said LEAVE" he angrily screams in my face. "Don't bother me again" he drops my arm down with force, causing my arm to hit the wooden fence of the rooftop.

"Ow" I wince in pain, while holding my left right against my chest.

I look at him, with a cold stare. 

"I was only trying to help. If you didn't need my help, you could have say it in a nicer way" I yelled back. 

I hit his shoulder on my way out of the rooftop. I run down the stairs and once I reached the end, I fell down, scrapping my knee cap. I wince again. 

I try to stand up straight and limp down the stairs. 

I walk to the infirmary and the lady bandaged my arm and leg, I thanked her and walked back to class. I looked at my watch, "great, I skipped 25 minutes of the lesson", I rolled my eyes and pulled open the door.

"Miss Lee, why are you late to my class?" the math teacher said, in a loud and angry tone. I turn my head towards Mingyu's seat and see him siting there.