{ chapter twenty-two }

JaeEun POV

It has been just 3 weeks since Mingyu and I confirmed our relationship. During that time, I've showed him my home, told him about my family, the money, trust, just the stuff I wanted him to hear.

He didn't say much to it, just that he would protect me. That was when I officially signed off that he was the one.

We also graduated.

It was not that interesting. I got an academic award, which was well deserved.

It has been a heck of 3 weeks, a lot has happened, but I am happy of the outcome.

"Let's go out" Mingyu says, wrapping his arms around my waist as I tie up my hair in a ponytail.

"Yeah, sure" I replied, he kissed my cheek and went to lay on the bed, waiting for me to finish.

Our relationship has been strong, we are together 24/7 and I don't mind that. I love him.

"Kaja" I say, he stands from the bed and puts his phone in his pocket, "Kaja" he smiles brightly at me. I give him a smile in return.

We both walk out of my house, feet gliding against the cold, hard concrete. We both get into his car, which was a few blocks away because my parents don't know yet.

"Ohmygod, I have this perfect place we can go eat at" Mingyu beamed, I jumped, "oh sorry, did I startle you?" He laughs, "yeah, kinda" I reply, putting on my seatbelt and we drift off.

We stop in front of a place, it looked very modern.

"My parents use to take me here when I was younger, since I'm an idol now, I can rarely visit them" he says.

Mingyu and I walk into the restaurant. We get seated and start looking at the menu.

"Hm, interesting selection" I compliment, "yeah, their food is fantastic" Mingyu adds.

"Good evening, what would you like to order?" The servant asked, politely.

"Hi, may I please get a whopper burger, no tomatoes and chips on the side. Oh, with coke" Mingyu tells the servant and makes eye contact with me.

"And for the lady?" The kind servant asks, "hello, can I get the BBQ ribs with chips on the side and just water, thanks" I say, handing him the menu.

"I swear, I will kill that guy" Mingyu balls his fists onto the table, "why, what happened?" I ask, concerned, "he was checking you out" Mingyu tightens his fists.

I place both of my hands on his, "it's okay, I will always be with you" I say, reassuring him, he sighs and let's the trapped air inside his fists go.

Mingyu and I talk, about the most random things possible. It's our thing. We laugh a lot together.

"The BBQ ribs for the lady and the whopper burger for the gentlemen" the servant comes back with our meals. We thank him as he leaves, looking back at me and winks.

I look at him in disgust.

Mingyu POV

I look at JaeEun, sitting across from me, "what's wrong?", she turns her head to me, "he just winked at me" she says, but I couldn't make out the words because she whispered them.

"Huh?" I said, "he just winked at me" she repeats, this servant is getting a brutal betting, I thought.

I roll my eyes, "I'm hotter than him anyways" I say, picking up my burger.

"Of course you are" she smiles brightly, you're so cute, I am the luckiest man on earth, i thought.

We both dig into our meals.

"Babe, I have to go back to the dorm tonight, I have a schedule tomorrow" I say to JaeEun.

We were now in the car, on our way back to her house.

"Aw really?" She pouts, "I'm sorry" I say, placing my available hand on her thigh, the other on the steering wheel, "I will come over after".

"It's okay, just stay at the dorm, you'll be exhausted and besides, my parents are off work tomorrow" she says. I hum in response.

"When will you tell them?" I asked, "tell them what?" She questioned, "about us, that we're dating" I replied.

"I don't know, I'm scared actually. I'm the only child and they put all their trust in me, to do good. Even though we're wealthy, they still have time to love and care for me, I don't want to put our relationship on the line" she says, sounding a bit upset.

"It's okay. Whenever you're ready" I smile, eyes on the road.

"Don't get me wrong, I really want to tell them, it's just, I don't want them to get angry with me, they never do" she says, sitting back into her seat.

"It's okay, we can hold off" I say, squeezing her thigh, reassuring her. When she realises what's happening, she places her hand on mine.

"Text me" I say, "of course" she smiles, opening the door.

"Wait" I grab her arm, "aren't you forgetting something?" I ask, "no?" She looked confused, this girl I thought, I pulled her towards me, making her lips touch mine.

I pull away, "you forgot that" I said, frowning, "aw, I was just kidding. I wanted to see your reaction" she chuckled and leaned in.

I kissed her back, my hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer to me.

We both break apart to breath.

"Go before your parents come home" I say, shooing her away, "I love you" I say, "I love you too jagi" she says with a cute tone, I chuckle.

I watch her walk to her house, when she got inside, I drove off, back to SEVENTEEN dorm.

-

AUTHORS NOTE

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long. I will try to update more often and finish this ff.

Thank you guys so much for 800 reads, amazing!

Idolfiction