{ chapter twenty-nine }

JaeEun POV

Mingyu's words kept repeating in my head. He was so calm, so considerate and I was there, just being rude to him, the guy I want, the guy I love.

I pace around my room, thinking of what to do, I don't know whether to call Mingyu to meet me because I wanted to confess something before this all ends and we will never see each other again.

5 minutes passed.

10 minutes passed.

"Aish, what to do?" I slop onto my bed, I ruffle my hair in frustration, "Aish, you should've said something last night!" I hit myself, regretting not telling him my true feelings.

"JaeEun? Darling? Are you okay?" Eomma opens the door to my room, "Eomma, Mingyu, remember him?" I ask, "yes of course" she says, walking into my room and sitting beside me.

"Well, I bumped into him yesterday, he took me to a park and he confessed to me. Like, he said that he loves me but he didn't say to get back together" I explained to her.

"Well, if you truly love him, you have to tell him. It's only a matter of time when he finds a new lady that will win his heart, make him flutter and love him. Life isn't perfect but it is up to you to make it perfect or not. I don't want you hurt sweetheart, do what's best for you and him" Eomma says, patting my back and leaving me.

She is right, I need to tell him how I feel.

I pull out my phone and texted Wonwoo Oppa.

Me: Oppa, I am coming to your dorm later. Do not tell Mingyu.

Wonwoo: Done, what time?

Me: 6:30pm

Wonwoo: see you then.

Wonwoo Oppa is basically a brother from another mother. He was always there for me, even through the break up and I have even more trust in him.

It was 3:45pm, I quickly got changed and went out.

I thought if I was to confess to Mingyu, I have to bring something. Something kind.

"Perfect. May I take both?" I asked the person that was assisting me.

"Of course" he replied kindly and went to wrap it up.

"Thank you" I said, leaving the store, I took out my phone to read the time, it showed 4:50pm on my lock screen.

I quickly bus home and pick out an outfit, something nice but simple too.

I wore my outfit and waited till it hit 6:30pm.

6:10pm.

I greeted by parents that came home from going out on my way out the door. My mother knew where I was going so she explained it to my father.