{ chapter twenty-seven }

JaeEun POV

I was scrolling through my Facebook feed when I come by an article, posted 2 hours ago.

SEVENTEEN Kim Mingyu injury, the title read.

My thumb instantly presses it and then it takes me to another page, with a photo of Mingyu.

SEVENTEEN Kim Mingyu was spotted coming out of Pledis Entertainment, when asked about his life, reporters noticed his hands that were covered in bandages.

Reporters constantly ask what happened and when they did, he got very upset and yelled out to them.

He said something along the lines of 'this is our private place, we would want privacy and you guys can not give us that' he said something like that, a reporter said.

But the question was left unanswered, what happened to SEVENTEEN's Kim Mingyu? Why was his hands bandaged up?

Pledis Entertainment have yet to confirm.

Before I knew it, tears rolled down my face, "why are you hurting yourself pabo-yah?" I mumble.

I quickly exit facebook and go into my contacts. I scroll down to find, Wonwoo Oppa's name.

Me: Oppa, what happened to Mingyu's hand? It is all over the internet

When I sent the message, he instantly wrote back,

Wonwoo: The night you two broke up, he was very upset and came home, breaking everything. He even slept on the couch cause his room was a mess. In the following morning, S.Coups hyung found him sitting on the couch and his hand was covered with dried blood.

Me: oh. Is he okay?

Wonwoo: Not sure, he hardly speaks a word.

Me: Mianhae

Wonwoo: Wae? It's not anyones fault

Me: I broke up with him

Wonwoo: he told me JaeEun-ah.

Wonwoo: He is really depressed, it's not normal, he would usually be very cheerful, nowadays, he is hardly ever at home and when he is, he just sits in the corner and watch TV. He doesn't eat either.

Me: Oppa, he came over yesterday.

Wonwoo: Wae? Did he hurt you?

Me: Ani, he told me to say I don't love you and our relationship is officially over, I didn't want to, but everytime I look at him, it reminds me of what he did.

Wonwoo: Omo, do you really don't love him anymore?

Me: Ani, I love him, but I don't know if I want to get back with him

Wonwoo: He is a mess right now

I sit there, on my bed, reading the last message from Wonwoo Oppa, I didn't know what to say next.

Wonwoo: I have to go, sorry JaeEun-ah, talk later?

Me: Araso, annyeong Oppa.

I turn off my phone and place it beside me.

What do I do now? I can't think straight, I told myself.

I close my eyes, remembering all the happy moments Mingyu and I shared, then I fell asleep thinking about him.

-

AUTHORS NOTE

Short chapter, BUT WE REACHED 100K READS!! YAY

Thank you all so much for your overwhelming support and love on this story, it is taking me a while to finish but when I do, I will definitely write another, not about Mingyu btw, haha.

Idolfiction