{ chapter twenty-four }

Mingyu POV

Today, JaeEun and I aren't hanging out. No, we didn't fight. I wanted to hang out with SEVENTEEN today.

She said it was okay.

SEVENTEEN wanted to go to an adventure park, where they have lots of rides, scary and not scary. It really is fun.

"Mingyu, Wonwoo, Dino, hurry up" S.Coups yelled from the door.

"Yah, let go, its mine" Dino and I are pulling at a pair of socks, since there are 13 members in this dorm, it's hard to get a perfect pair of socks.

"THERE ARE MORE IN THERE, LET GO MINGYU HYUNG" Dino screams, still pulling onto the socks.

"THEN YOU FIND IT" I scream back, "fine" he says and finally let's go, making me hit my back onto the wall.

"Deserved" Dino says and picks up a pair of socks and leaves.

I quickly put the socks on my feet and slide into the hall, picking up my shoes and running out the door.

We quickly get into the last elevator that included me, S.Coups hyung, Dino and Wonwoo.

"About time" Jeonghan Hyung complains, "their fault" S.Coups says and walks ahead of all of us.

"Manager-nim" hyung coups screams out, "Ah, SEVENTEEN, get in, you are parted into 2 vans, spilt yourselves up.

We play rock, paper, scissors to see who goes in what van. The losers went into the 1st van and the winners went into the 2nd van.

I was stuck with Jun, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Vernon, Hoshi and Jeonghan.

I sigh as I get into the van, "Mingyu, we'll have fu, stop moaning" Seungkwan says and sits next to me.

We're on the road now, so I take out my phone and text JaeEun.

Me: Hey babe, how is your morning?

Queen♡: hi jagi, it's been good, I'm going out with my friends later.

Me: Oh okay, have fun.

Queen♡: Hah, you too. What are you up to?

Me: We are in the car now on our way to the theme park.

Queen♡: that sounds nice

Me: not really, I'm in the car full of annoying people 🙄

Queen♡: oh Mingyu, it's fine

Me: hope so

Queen♡: I need to go shower, I'll talk to you later okay?

Me: yeah sure, I love you 💖

Queen♡: I love you too 😘

2 hours later.

We have finally arrived at the theme park. I take out my headphones and get out of the car.

"WOAH" says the amazed Seungkwan.

"Alright, before you go off. You all need to stick together, there won't be one member by them self, you have till 4pm" Manager-Nim says.

"Neeeee" we all say in sync.

"Now go. Have fun" He says, gesturing us to go in.

I go inside with all 12 members trailing around me. We take a look around. It was big and for sure, insanely crowded.

"I want to go on that ride" Vernon yells out pointing to the dragon ride.

"Okay, let's go" S.Coups hyung says, we buy tickets and line up.

"Tickets please" the assistant asks, we show him our tickets and went on the ride.

"AHHH" I hear Seungkwan screaming so loud that my ear drums will burst.

"SEUNGKWAN SHUT UP" Hoshi yells at him, while we are swinging high in the air, Seungkwan decides to ignore it and keep screaming.

"Thank you for riding, the exit is this way" another person assists us out the gate.

"I think I lost my hearing, Seungkwan literally burst my ear drums" I complain.

"Same" Hoshi adds.

"It was scary okay?" Seungkwan whines.

"Whatever" Hoshi says and walks away.

It was 2:30pm now. I'm exhausted but we still have a lot of time left.

"Guys, I'm going to go to the toilet" I say, standing up and leaving the members there.

When I was done, I walk out of the toilet, towards the members but a voice stopped me.

"Mingyu?" A voice echoes through my ears, a girl. A girls voice.

I turn around to see my ex-girlfriend.

In middle school, I dated this girl. She was obsessed with me, but I never saw it until someone told me.

"Uh, EunBi" I say, almost too silent.

"How are you?" She asks, "I'm good, you?" I ask back. I seriously don't want to talk to her. Ever since I left middle school, I deleted her number and changed mine.

"Yeah, good" she replies straight after.

There was a silence.

"Well, uh, I'm going to go now, it was nice to see you" I say, turning my back but before I took a step she stopped me.

"Wait," she pleads, "can we go for a drink or something?" She asks.

I somewhat pity her, I don't know why but the tone in her voice was sad and heartbreaking.

I turn around to face her, "not really, I'm busy at the moment" I rejected her offer.

"Please, Mingyu-ah" she begs, holding onto my shirt.

"Please, stop EunBi-ah" I ask kindly.

"Mingyu, I still like you. I've always loved you. Even if you left me, I would always love you" She confesses.

I stay silent, not facing her.

"Mingyu, please, give me another chance" she asks, "I can't" I reply, now facing her.

"If you can't then," she looks down then looks up at me. Then she suddenly kisses me, holding me tightly against her.

With all my power, I back away, I push her roughly off me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell, "Are you crazy?" I quieten down, "I have a girlfriend" I tell her.

She looks up at me. "I-I'm sorry. I won't bother you anymore" she looks down and walks away.

I stand there, shocked of the kiss. What am I going to tell JaeEun? Oh my god I thought.

Author POV

Little did Mingyu know, someone saw EunBi and him kiss.

-

AUTHORS NOTE

What do you think will happen next? And who do you think saw Mingyu and EunBi kiss?

Idolfiction