{ chapter twenty-six }

SeungCheol POV

Everything is quite now, Mingyu is sleeping on the couch cause his room was messed up.

I walk into the living room, finding Mingyu sitting there, starring at the TV but nothing was playing.

I sit down beside him, "you okay buddy?" I ask, softly as possible.

No response.

"You want breakfast? Jeonghan is going to make some" I ask, "No thanks" he simply replies.

I look down and instantly see dried blood all over his hand.

I quickly get the first aid kit and a bucket of water.

"What are you doing hyung?" He asks, like his body has no soul.

"Treating your wound" I reply, scatting around trying to find bandages.

"Hyung, it's okay" he says, I don't reply.

I put the bucket of warm water on my lap, I take the cloth and hand, I gently rub the warm water over his wounds. He hisses.

Finally, both of his hands are wrapped up.

"Now, stop hurting yourself. I know what happened. If you love her, fight for her, don't give up so easily" i say, he doesn't say a word.

I grab the things and leave him sitting there. I place everything back and walk into the kitchen.

Mingyu POV

Everything is bad as it is. I know hurting myself isn't a solution but all I need right now is her, JaeEun.

I walk into my room, seeing the mess, accounting the scenes that happened yesterday.

I couldn't think, so I shut my door and left the dorm.

I walked outside, seeing a lot of news reporters outside.

"Mingyu, how is SEVENTEEN?", "Mingyu, your hand!", "Mingyu what happened to your hand?"

So many questions thrown at me and cameras flashing in my face.

"MOVE!" I yell, they all stop, shocked of my reaction.

"This is our dorm, where we want privacy, don't you understand? Now leave and don't come back!" I fired. They all stared, scared and ran away, taking the last photos.

I got into my car and drove off. I ran 4 red lights and was pulled over. Yes, I got a 600 dollar fine for running red lights.

Today cannot get any worse can it?

I sigh and park my car.

I take a walk at this most beautiful park in Seoul, it's is called 'Seoul, Blossom Park' and many things happened here.

It was absolutely beautiful and I loved it here. One thing I don't like is the couples that are here, every direction I look in, there's always a couple.

I close my eyes, give a big sigh, feeling the breeze glide against my face.

I thought about JaeEun, our relationship, my commitment to her and I came to a conclusion.

I will fight for her! No matter what!

I quickly get into my car and drive off to JaeEun's house.

I ring the doorbell, once this time. Her maid comes out, "Annyeonghasyo, is JaeEun home?" I asked politely and bowed 90 degrees.

"Yes, are you a friend?" She asks, I stopped for a moment and thought about it.

I chuckle, "something like that" I reply. She let me in.

I walk up to JaeEun's room, knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" She yells from the other side, the sound of her voice singing through my ears make me smile.

I don't respond.

Then, she opened the door.

She looked cheerful, not sad and her eye bags were not heavy. Did she get over me already?

"What are you doing here?" She asked sternly, "I know I'm not your favourite person right now but, please, let me explain myself" I pleaded, "no", "JaeEun, we all say that everyone deserves a second chance, shouldn't this be my second chance?" I ask.

She sighs and let me in.

JaeEun POV

I saw Mingyu at the front of my home, I quickly ran into my room and put on heavy makeup so he doesn't see my dark circles.

Someone knocks on the door, "who is it?" I say, loud enough for them to hear, but there was no response.

I stood up and opened the door, when I saw him, I just wanted to jump on him and give him a big hug and tell him how much I missed him, but I needed to remember that we broke up.

"What are you doing here?" I said sternly, "I know I'm not your favourite person right now but, please, let me explain myself" he pleads, "no" I simply said, "JaeEun, we all say that everyone deserves a second chance, shouldn't this be my second chance?" He says.

He does have a point, so I decided to hear him out.

We are now standing in the middle of my room, eye in eye, "you have 2 minutes" I said, "okay, firstly, the girl, she is my crazy ex from middle school, she was so obsessed with me and I broke up with her after. Then when she saw me at the theme park, she told me how much she missed me and how much she loved me, but that didn't matter to me because I love you" he says.

"Anyways, when I was about to leave, she pulled me and she kissed me, that is probably what you saw but I quickly pushed her away, very roughly, and I told her that I had a girlfriend. She apologised but i believe she already knew that"

"She said she won't bother me anymore and left me there. I was so angry at myself because I should've moved away from that earlier"

"JaeEun, please, I don't want to lose you, I love you" he says, those words, they mean nothing now.

"Is that all?" I ask, "if so, you can leave" I say, even though I love him and miss him, I can't change the fact that another girl kissed him. Another girls lips on my man. I can't deal with it.

"JaeEun please" he held my hand, his hand felt rough so I looked down and was instantly worried for him.

"What happened to your hand? Why are they both wrapped?" I asked, concerned.

"Oh," he took his hand away and hid them behind his back, "nothing".

I was going to ask more about it but I needed to remind myself that he isn't my boyfriend anymore. So I dropped the subject.

"You said what you needed to, now please leave" I ask politely, he sighs, "okay, but before I do. Tell me right here, right now, that you don't love me and that we are officially over, tell me" he says.

What the heck?! How can I say that when I don't mean it? What are you doing to my Mingyu? I thought.

"I-I" i stutter, then I finally had the gut to say it, I looked straight at him, right in the eyes.

"I don't love you and our relationship is officially over" I say, he looks at me.

"Okay, if this is what you want" He says and leaves my room.

When the door shut, I burst into tears, "pabo, I love you" I cry.

I hear the front door slam, I quickly stood up and ran to my window, seeing Mingyu walk out of my house and into his car. Then he drove off into the distance.

Mingyu, I love you so much but the kiss, it is hurting me. Can you wait for me?

-

AUTHORS NOTE

do you think they'll get back together?

Idolfiction