{ chapter eleven }

Mina POV

Rowoon are the first people to wake up in the morning. Every day, even on weekends, I wake up early, because I just do, it's a habit. 

Rowoon and I leave JaeEun and Mingyu in the tent, to sleep and we went to have a morning walk in the woods. 

The twigs crack as we walk on the sandy path, "Rowoon," I break the silence, "do you think, JaeEun and Mingyu like each other?" I asked, he looks at me, and sighs, "Well, I don't know, they hang out a lot. But," he stops, "I liked JaeEun, I did, but I moved on. I knew I didn't have a chance with her. She just sees me as a best friend" he sighs.

I pat his back to comfort him, "But, back to your question, I think they do but they can't admit it to themselves" he looks at me, with joy? He had a happy expression on his face though.

After the walk, we came back to the camp site and went into the hall, to have breakfast. 

JaeEun POV

Mingyu and I haven't spoken a word to each other since we woke up. 

The moment last night, hit our limit to the point where we can't speak a word to each other. 

From the distance, I see Rowoon and Mina walk into the hall.

"Rowoon, Mina!" I yelled and waved my hand until they saw it. I indicated them to come over and have breakfast with Mingyu and I because it is too quite and awkward. 

They wave and make our way to the table.

"Good Morning guys" Rowoon says, happily, hitting Mingyu's back. 

"We will be back, we need to get food" Mina says on behalf of Rowoon, they walk away to get their trays. 

"are you mad at me?" Mingyu breaks the awkward silence. "Huh? No" I say, "then why aren't you talking to me? is it weird?" he says, having a sad tone in his voice, "n-no. it's nothing. I don't know why" I said.

"So you're not mad at me?" he asks, again, "No" I simply reply, "then why are you being so blunt to me?" he questions, "I'm not" I say back, playing with my food. "are you sick or something?" he looks at me, "no", "please stop avoiding me, whatever it is, you can get pass it" he says. 

I honestly don't know what to feel. Ever since Mina asked me that question last night, I have been thinking about it, deeply, so deep that it can leave a scar. 

I sigh, and continue to eat my food. 

Mingyu POV

JaeEun, Mina, Rowoon and I walk out of the hall. The girls are walking in front of us, but about 1 meter or 2 away. 

"So, bro" Rowoon nudges me, I hum in response. "do you like JaeEun?" he spills, "WHAT?" I look at him in shock, catching the attention of the girls, "something wrong?" Mina asked, I chuckle, "no, nothing at all" they shrug and continue walking again.

"Why are you asking me that?" I asked him, "No reason, just wondered thats all" he simply responds. 

"Well," I start, looking at JaeEun's figure. "I have this little thing, whenever I am around her, my heart beats so fast that it would burst. I don't know. She doesn't even like me anyway" I finally said.

"You never know" he says and runs to the girls, leaving me to walk behind them. 

Do I like JaeEun?

My mind was full of questions. Throughout the day, I cannot get it off my mind. I thought about it so much. 

Then I came to the conclusion, No, no I don't like JaeEun.