{ chapter nineteen }

Mingyu POV

I was on my way to the park when I saw a girl sitting, on the bench, at the park. 

I walked closer and sat down beside her.

"I think we need to sort this out. It's too fast" I lowly said. 

"Me too. I can't get myself into a scandal, especially with you" she mumbles, loud enough for me to hear.

"So, let's stop this?" I asked. 

"I think that's best. I mean we don't even know each other well and my manager is really mad. I think it's best that we both go our seperate ways" she turned to me.

I looked at her, ashamed of what I did, "I'm sorry I forced you into this relationship" I apologised, "No, it was me who said yes" she replied.

It was silent for a while.

"You know what's dumb?," she then chuckled, looking out into the trees, I hum as my response. 

"We didn't even date for 24 hours and we break up now, it's stupid" I chuckles again.

"Thank you for being a good friend, Mingyu, I'm sorry I did this to you and ruined your image" she apologised, looking down into her lap.

I held her hand, "it's okay. I will sort it out. Thank you for understanding" I said. She looked up at me. 

I stood up, followed by her, "Goodbye Krystal" I give her a weak smile, "Goodbye Mingyu" she says and slowly turns around, then starts to slowly fade away in the darkness. 

I knew I was going to be in trouble for this. I have been in 2 scandals now, under 3 months. The CEO is definitely going to kill me. 

I walk back to Pledis Entertainment and head straight to the CEO's office. 

"I'm sorry sir, but Krystal and I aren't dating," before he could speak, I quickly continued my sentence, "I know, I'm dumb, but we rushed into it and I thought that it would be best for us to not date. Her manager thought so too" I finished and looked at my toes. 

He sighed, "It's okay Mingyu, I did not accept your relationship with her. Go back to the dorm, I'll send out a message in the morning" he said, I looked at him. He gave me a big smile. I smile back and left.

I walked into my room, locked the door and threw myself on the bed. 

I took out my phone and texted JaeEun, 

Me: I know you heard about my new girlfriend.

Seen: 10:45pm

Me: We decided to break up. 

Seen: 10:45pm

She didn't reply to me. It was weird but I decided to not text her anymore. 

JaeEun POV

It was 10pm and I was still crying. Regretting all the times that I could've told him I loved him. 

My phone vibrated, meaning I got a message. I opened it and saw that it was a message from Mingyu.

Mingyu: I know you heard about my new girlfriend.

Mingyu: We decided to break up.

I read both of his messages and I was going to type back, but I couldn't. My fingers did not function. 

I turned off my phone and laid back in bed.

How can I tell you now? I've been avoiding you since. 

I cried myself to sleep.

-

AUTHORS NOTE

It was a short chapter but this story is going to get better from here! 

The last 3-4 chapters have been hectic. OMG.

Thanks for reading!

Idolfiction