5

Already 50 reads like what the fuck

[foah]

I am getting my stuff ready for first period at my locker when Gaten and Millie run up to me in exitment. "Oh my gosh Noah. Did you hear did you hear? The-" "rumor about Finn's New crush? No way Millie!" I reply sarcastically. "Noah,I don't mean to get all up in your relationship life and everything but you guys would seriously be the cutest couple ever." Gaten comments. "Seriously guys!? I'm not gay!" I say with a slight smile. I live in a house full of christians who would kick my ass if they heard I was gay. I'm not taking any chances. Millie gives me a look that screams out "nice try." "Come on guys,if my family knew I liked guys they would ship my ass to china. What am I supposed to do?" They are looking behind me. Oh shit. I turn around and see Finn Wolfhard leaning against a locker. "Tell me if it happens babe,I will move to China with you." He says with a smirk. He tilts down his purple sunglasses at me and gives me a wink,then before I know it,he's gone. I turn around to Gaten and Millie,who currently look like they have just seen a pig grow wings and fly away in front of them. "Shut.up." I say just before the bell rings.

In math,we were assigned to choose a partner in class to do a paper with,and immediately Finn walked up to me and took my hand. "Hi partner." He said. "Hello partner." I we giggled and walked to a table and sat down.

"Alright,does everyone have a paper?" "Yes!" "Okay so..." Suddenly, Mr Charles's instructions became mumbles of nothingness, I was staring deep into the eyes of Finn Wolfhard,who was doing the same to me. The whole world was a blur,it was me and Finn only. Us forever,in a life of nothing but us. Just a life of Finn Wolfhard and Noah Schnapp. He slipped his hand into mine and intertwined our fingers. We were staring at eachother for so long that when I snapped back to reality,all I heard was Mr Charles saying "okay class,you may begin!" I looked at him with a scared expression. What if I fail math because if him? "ask Melody,sorry I was busy looking at someone's eyes,they were beautiful." He said with a smirk. I smiled and blushed.

We knew what we were supposed to be doing,but we didn't care at the moment. Whenever Finn threw some compliment at me I just blushed insanely. I couldn't help it. He was so adorable. I asked to go to the bathroom after a few minutes just to take a break from this,comprehend my thoughts.

I had been in the bathroom for about ten seconds when all the sudden Finn came in. He smiled at me but I just looked rather surprised,a little scared too honestly. I'm in the bathroom with Finn Wolfhard,who knows what he might do? "Scared of me Princess" he said with a pouty face. "A little actually." "No need babe,I know your not like that." He said as he put his hand on my waist. "Like what?"
"Like them,those other people." I smiled. I'm glad he actually cares and doesn't want to take advantage of me. "You smile a lot." He said. "I know I just-" "it's so cute." "What?" "Its cute." Now that made me smile a crap ton more,I probably looked like a dork. He smiled at that,with a small chuckle. He locked his hand in mine and put our hands between our faces. "Noah,what does this mean to you?" That's easy. "It means a relationship." "That's too easy,hm...what does this mean to us?"
"I'd say,but I don't know if you feel the same."
Without any more words,he smiled and smashed his lips into mine. I was happy. For once,I was happy. He pulled away slowly. My eyes widened. "What,you scared?" He laughed. "Bitch." He chuckled and kissed me once more.