20

[reddie]

"I...I just...I um...like uh..." Bev tripped over her words and tried to find new ones,but was unsuccessful. "Just spit it out Bev!" Richie finally yelled. "I like Bill!!" She said. A smile grew on his face. "You should really tell him." He said. "Not until you tell Eddie you like him!" "What? No way! I don't like Eddie! I barely even like him as a friend!" Richie yelled. He looked at Bev,who was suddenly looked behind him. Richie gulped and looked at Eddie,who had a tear sliding down his face. "Eds,I didn't mean that-" "don't call me that! And don't ever talk to me ever again!" He yelled through tears. Eddie ran away. Richie ran after him,starting to cry. "Eddie! Wait! Please! I didn't mean it I just don't want to admit it!" "If you really loved me,you'd admit it!" Eddie screamed back,starting to run out of air. "No,you don't understand!" Richie continued to run after Eddie. Eddie was so out of breath that he absolutely needed his inhaler,so he quickly slipped behind a house and patted his pockets for it,but it wasn't there. Eddie started to panic,he didn't know where he had left it. It must've fallen somewhere. "Shit." He mumbled. Richie quickly spotted him and ran to him. "Eddie!" "No Richie,go away!" "I'm not leaving until I know your okay!" Richie said,placing his hands on Eddie's shoulders. Eddie brushed his hand off and cried more as he sat down. "Eddie you don't understand why-" "I don't need to! You hurt my feelings,bad,Richie!" "But-" "looking for this?" Henry bowers said. In his hand he held Eddie's inhaler. Before Richie could grab it,He threw it to the ground and crushed it with his foot. Eddie cried more and more. "Come here four eyes!" Henry yelled at Richie. Richie slowly stepped towards him. "You too wheezy!" "No!" Richie yelled. "Defending your boyfriend?" Henry said. "I wish... I mean uh...no!" Richie mumbled. Eddie stood up and walked next to Richie. Richie stood in front of Eddie. "Richie-" "Eddie,shut up." Richie said. Eddie did so. Henry was about to punch Eddie,but he noticed a bruised cut on his head. "Well well well,looks like someone was here before me! Who might that be Toizer?" Henry screamed in Richie's face. Richie didn't respond,his tears just spilled. Henry just slapped him. "Baby." He said as he walked away with his gang. Richie stood in the same place and continued crying. "Richie,who did that to you?" Eddie asked as he looked at the injury. "My...my mom." "What?!? Why?" Eddie yelled. "Because I told her I was gay and she hates me now." Eddie was in complete shock. "I knew she'd hate me like the majority of the town." "Then why did you tell her?" "Because I did it for you Eddie." Eddie hugged Richie tightly. "I love you." Eddie said.