33

This is based off of the live that broke everyone's heart

[fick]

"Goodbye everyone." I said as I ended the live. "People are going to be sad now Finn." Ayla said with a laugh. "They will be fine,it wasn't even that big of a ship anyway." I said. But it was,and she was probably right.

"Bye guys!" I yelled as my friends rode home on their bikes. Shortly after they left,I saw Jack on his bike in tears,riding past my house. "Jack?" I said. He looked back and saw me. He turned back around and started to pedal again,but I chased after him and stopped him. "Why are you crying?" I said. He didn't reply. I hugged him tightly. He cried into my shoulder. "What happened?" "I watched the live." He said. There was only one thing I could think of him being sad about. Why would he be sad about Reddie not being real? Does he like me? Well,does he like me...back? "Was it the Reddie thing?" He looked down. "Why does that make you upset?" "Because i...I like you."

I'm such an idiot!

I took his hands and he looked up at me. "I didn't know that would hurt your feelings and I really regret saying that,because I like you too." "You do?" As a response,I quickly kissed his lips. I pulled away and hugged him. "So...would ya be my boyfriend?" "Of course!"