27

[Fick]

Finnwolfhardofficial followed you.

Huh? Who's He?

Finnwolfhardofficial:Hey

Jackdgrazer:Um,Hello,who are you?

Finnwolfhardofficial is typing...

Finnwolfhardofficial:we go go to the same school,we are in the same Spanish class.

Jackdgrazer:oh right. Your the guy who likes Millie Bobby Brown or so I've heard?

Finnwolfhardofficial:That's rumor shit Jack,I'm gay.

Jackdgrazer:oh

Finnwolfhardofficial is typing...

Finnwolfhardofficial:just don't go around telling people that,okay?

Jackdgrazer:but why are you telling me?

Finnwolfhardofficial:no reason.

That's odd.

»»»two years later«««

"I bet she couldn't care less if you were gay,you're her kid Finn. I know you can tell her. Fuck,you can tell everyone because it doesn't matter what they think." I said as I looked up from the pavement we were walking on. "But you don't know that Jack,she might hate me and throw me out." "If there even is a chance of that happening,I will let you live in my house." I said. I sat on a bench I saw on the sidewalk and motioned for him to sit next to me. He did so and put his arm around me. "When we first talked on that Instagram DM when we were freshmen,you seemed so proud that you were gay that you said it to a pretty much stranger." "That's different-" "Exactly. It is different,you said it proud to a stranger,and now that stranger is the only person you ever talk to anymore. Why can't you say it to your mom?" "Why are you so into getting me to tell my mom?" "Because I did,and it felt awesome." He was about to continue,then he looked at me. "You're gay?" "Who said that? Oh my,I guess I did." I said sarcastically with a smile. He smiled back at me.

"That was smooth." "It's pretty easy to be smooth." "No,it is not." He said. "I know,I'm just gifted." He laughed. "So you are very gifted." "What do you mean?" "You're gifted in smoothness,and Hottness." He said. "See,it's easy to be smooth." "In some cases...but seriously. In sitting next to pure hotness." "Really? That's so funny because I think I am too!" I said as I looked at him. We giggled and he kissed my cheek. "You know what?" I said,then I grabbed his shirt collar and kissed him. "I win." I said after I pulled away. "Dangit!" He said with a smile. I hugged him and stood up. "By the way Jack,now you know why you're the only one I came out to." I blew him kiss and walked home.