11

[jyatt]

"Gay idiot!" Someone yelled. Wyatt looked behind him in the crowded school hallway to see the school bully,Logan(not Logan Paul don't worry),and his friends chuckling at the comment. "You are going to hell you know." One of the other boys said. Tears welled up in his eyes and threatened to fall. Wyatt's mind was telling him to run,but he couldn't move. He didn't know why,but he couldn't move. "I bet your mom and dad want to get rid of you!" Another yelled. Everyone around them laughed as Wyatts tears spilled. He fell to the ground and cried more.

"Wyatt!" Someone yelled. Wyatt looked behind him to see Jaeden Lieberher running towards him. Jaeden kneeled down to him as the laughter from the crowd continued. "Wyatt,are okay-WYATT!" Jaeden yelled as he saw the scars on his arm. He took Wyatts arm in his hands and looked at the scars that were obviously from self harm.

Jaeden looked up at Wyatt's tear stained face and burst into tears as well. Jaeden hugged Wyatt tightly. The crowd fell silent. "What!" Jaeden yelled. "What did he do to you!" Jaeden stood up and yelled at Logan at the top of his lungs. Logan said nothing. "Nothing! He did nothing!" He cried. Everyone looked at them. "Go away." He said to everyone. "Go away!" They left and went to their classes. Jaeden turned around and looked down at Wyatt. Wyatt looked up at him slowly. Jaeden took Wyatts hand and helped him up. They walked to the bathroom.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jaeden asked. "Because I thought you wouldn't care. You seemed to be paying more attention to Maddie anyway." Wyatt said quietly. "Maddie Ziegler? Why would you think I like her?" Jaeden asked. "Well,you talk to her a lot more than me." "Wyatt,I'm gay. Your so oblivious." "What?" "Is it not obvious enough?" Jaeden said. "I like you Wyatt,not her. I talk to her a lot because she's my best friend." "Oh." Wyatt said. Jaeden smirked and wiped away a tear on Wyatt's face with his thumb. He took a step forward as Wyatt took a step back. Jaeden took a few more steps forward until Wyatt was against the wall. Jaeden laughed quietly and put his hands around Wyatts waist,then leaned inso he was just centimeters away from his face. "So Wyatt,have you ever kissed someone?" "Uh...no..." "Good,that means we are both each others first kiss." Jaeden closed the gap between them. Wyatt was a little surprised at first,but then kissed back. They pulled away for a brief second,then kissed again passionately. "Wyatt? Jaeden?" A deep voice said from the door. They both leapt apart. "Uh,yeah?" Jaeden said. "Please come to the office." He said.

They packed up their stuff. "So,just to be clear...your mine now right?" Jaeden said. "Yeah." "YAY!" Wyatt smiled and left.

They sat down in two chairs in front of a desk where the principal sat. "Wyatt,has Logan been bullying you for a while?" "Ever since sixth grade..." he said. Jaeden gave him a look but Wyatt just ignored him. "And Jaeden have you known about this?" "I wish I had." He said. "Did anyone know about your self harm?" Wyatt shook his head. "Well your parents know now,it's for the best." Wyatt nodded and looked away. "Well you guys are free to go,if this continues,tell someone." They nodded and walked out.

As soon as they left the door,Jaeden pushed Wyatt against the wall. "I love you. And I'm not lying." He kissed Wyatt quickly and went to his class. Wyatt smiled slightly and walked to his class.