42

^listen to the song while you read this

~Jyatt

Wyatt and I layed down on my bed while we listened to a playlist we found on Spotify. We were reading a magazine we found downstairs that had some random novelty stuff in it. The song that was playing came to a stop,then I heard my favorite song start playing,reckless. I started to tap my fingers along with the gentle beat against the magazine as we read it. Wyatt noticed and looked my way. "You like this song,huh?" He asked. "Yeah,it's my favorite song." He smiled and stood up off my bed. "What are you doing?" "Let's dance Jae Jae." He said. I blushed and stood up nervously.

I walked over to him and he grabbed my hands then started to sway them side to side. He spun me around causing me to giggle. We just moved our arms side to side,appreciating eachothers company.

Everytime he spun me around or we giggled at our weak dancing skills,I began to fall harder for him,but I'm starting to feel like maybe he will catch me. Which is pretty funny since he literally caught me.

As we walked slowly in a circle with our hands connected,I tripped over something on my floor. Right as I thought I was going to land in the ground,I landed in Wyatt's left arm instead. We stared at eachother for a few seconds,not knowing what to do. He slowly leaned down towards my face,then his soft lips connected with mine. It's official,I have fallen completely for Wyatt oleff,and I think he caught me. I just hope he won't let his arm slip.

He pulled away and leaned me back upright. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I think I will make a jyatt book with this kind of vibe,would you read it?

I'm thinking to change my profile from blue to.....it's a surprise