8

[fick]

Hey Finn,how is life in Canada? I'm stuck over here in LA still,I know we haven't talked in a while but I really miss you Finn. I wish we could forget what happened five years ago. I didn't mean to hurt you. It wasn't my intentions to kiss her,I didn't kiss back,I hated it and I couldn't escape. I'm sorry. I just can't live knowing that you were hurt and it's my fault,so I'm gonna leave. By the time you read this I might already be gone,so I'm just going to say goodbye,I love you so much. I love you more than anything,I hate that girl that kissed me at Sophia's party,I love the boy who kissed me and it felt real and made me feel like I had a purpose in life. But now I don't since your gone.

Goodbye Finn,sincerely,
Jack.

I mailed the letter five days ago. I can't bare life anymore,it's time. I grab a peice of paper and a pen and write something to my mom telling her that I loved her,and why I was gone. I folded it up with care and left it on the bed. It was 2am,my mom was asleep,my dad probably cheating on her at the bar...I closed the door behind me and took one last look at what I was told was home,and I walked down the side walk.

I reached the bridge that had to be at least 50 feet tall. If that wasn't enough to kill me,the water at the bottom had to be at least 49 feet deep. I'd never live.

I stepped to the edge of the bridge with cars racing behind me,I felt the cool gentle breeze against my face for the last time.

I closed my eyes and pictured Finn,reading my letter,not caring that I'm gone. I began to lift my leg,then I lost balance finally.

I flew forward in the darkness,ready to be gone,then I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Don't do it Jack!" A voice sobbed.

I looked behind me and into the eyes of Finn Wolfhard.

"Please!" I looked back at the water below me

"Jack,if you jump,I'm jumping with you." He said.

"You'd do that for me?" "Yes! I love you!" "But I broke your heart,why would you forgive me?" "Because now I know it was a mistake. If it wasn't,you wouldn't be doing this." He pulled me off of the edge and spun me around to face him. He kissed me then pulled me into his arms. My tears fell and I stayed in his arms until they were all gone.