44

~Fack

"That was by far the most horrible story I've ever heard Jeremy." Wyatt said. The group of friends were sitting around in Chosen's room for a sleepover,saying random stories and stuff. The rest laughed. "I know,that was the point,that's why I called it a horrible-okay I quit. Now let us discuss why Finn and Jack are holding hands. Or should I say Fack?" Everyone turned their attention to them,sitting on the bed with their fingers interlocked. They looked around them nervously. "Uh-well you see,uh...Jack is my boyfriend!" "I am? I mean-yes,I am." There we're smiles from around the room. "Called it." Jaeden yelled from the bean bag where he sat reading a book. "Ha,Yeah,now I have to talk to Jack!" Finn said as he dragged Jack into the hallway.

He took Jack into an empty room and closed the door. "What just even happened? I mean you could have asked first but that just happened,and now I'm really confused-" Finn cut him off,pushing him against the wall with his lips pressed against Jack's. He pulled away then smiled. "Oh-" "Will you be my boyfriend?" "Is it just for show? Because I will tell you right now that-" he Kissed him again,this time more passionately. He pulled away again,then he held Jack's hands. "I love you. This isn't for show,I want to make this real,this thing we have." Jack smiled and nodded. "Okay,but I want to know one thing." "Yeah?" "Why the hell haven't you told me you liked boys all this time? It would've made my life much easier!" Finn giggled and kissed his nose. "How was I supposed to know how obsessed you were with me?" He said as he opened the door and started to leave. "I think I made it pretty obvious." He mumbled.