6

[reddie]

I felt a cold chill run down my spine all of the sudden,causing me to jerk upright. Richie gave me a scared look from the desk next to me.
"Did you feel that too?" He whispered. I nodded and raised my hand.

"Yes Eddie?" "May I go the the bathroom?"
"Sure." I stood up and speed walked to the bathroom,eventually running. When I arrived,I pulled my inhaler out and took a breath from it as I sat down,but it wasn't helping too much. That didnt feel like any normal chill,it felt weird. And it can't just be a coincidence the Richie felt it at the same time.

I heard the door open but I didn't even bother to look at who it was,I had my face buried in my knees. "You okay Eds?" I didn't bother to correct him. I tried to get some words out but nothing happened. "Eddie spaghetti?" He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I calmed down a bit as I felt his warm embrace.

A few minutes later,I pick my head up and my eyes meet his. "You okay?" He said. I nodded slightly. I looked down the long row of bathroom stalls to see a red balloon.
"R-Richie..." he saw it floating closer to us slowly. I Panicked and grabbed his hand without noticing. The balloon stopped about three feet away from us, then more appeared from all different directions. I started crying and gripping Richies hand in fear as the balloons all lifted to reveal pennywise,standing right in front of us.

He walked towards us slowly with a terrifying smile. Richie put his hand on my cheek and turned my face towards his,then he kissed me.

And right before anything else happened,everything went black.