26

[jyatt]

Wyatt and I agreed one day two years ago that whenever one of us was upset or angry over something,we would meet up that night and take a walk to calm us down. We both promised to be there whenever possible.

Tonight however I was lying,I was perfectly fine. Most of these times I'm only a little sad and just use it as an excuse to walk with him. This time,I'm not upset at all,in fact I'm happy as can be. I just really like to talk to him. And I'm glad he says he likes talking to me.

I waited for a few minutes,then I saw him cross the street to come to the alleyway. "Hey Jae." He said. "Hey Wy." "You seem pretty happy to me,I thought-" "I know,I'm not really upset I just needed to talk to you." "Oh,about what?" "I don't know,I just want to talk to you." We walked out of the alleyway and started walking. "I have an idea." He said. "What?" "Just follow me." He said with an adorable smile. I blushed and walked with him as I was told to do. We started walking down the sidewalk. Then he saw something and grabbed my arm and ran towards there. I had no clue where he was taking me,and I was very caught up in the thought that he was holding my hand.

The sun was starting to set,it was getting slightly colder. He came to a stop and walked behind me. He put one of his hands over my eyes and the other on my waist. "Wyatt where are you-" "Just trust me Jae." He lead me somewhere where I obviously couldn't see,being very careful and slow. "You don't have to go so slow you know." "But I don't want you to get hurt if you trip." I smiled and continued walking until he stopped me. "Okay,now sit down." I sat down slowly. I felt him sit next to me with his hand still over my eyes. "Okay,here it is." He said as he took his hand off my eyes. We were sitting on a bench right in front of the water,few people walking around behind us on the brick street,the sunset in a perfect place on the horizon. It was just gorgeous. "Wow." I whispered. We stared at the sunset,I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Jaeden?" "Yeah?" "Have you ever felt like you liked someone more than you were supposed to?" "There's no limits to love Wyatt." "Really?" "Really." "So,your telling me it wouldn't be bad,If I did this?" Before I could think of anything else,he tilted my head up with his finger and filled the space between us.