31

[jyatt]

I walked through the cold air,the snow crunching beneath my feet. I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket and keep walking.

Once again,the wind pushes my hood down and I'm forced to leave it down,it keeps falling anyway.

I finally reach Jaeden's doorstep and I knock on the door. Jaeden opens it and smiles. "Wyatt,what are you doing here? It's Christmas you should be with your family." He said. You are practically the only person that feels like family to me. I thought. "I brought you a present." I said. "Well get inside,it's less than twenty degrees." He said. I walked inside and took off my jacket and my boots.

We sat on the couch and I handed him the present and watched as he opened it.

He opened the box and there was the camera he had been wanting for ages. "Oh my gosh! How did you even-" "I saved up. A lot." "For me? But you could've gotten something so nice for yourself and you did this for me-" "Jaeden,calm down." I said with a laugh. "I wanted to get something for you,and only you." "Why me?" "Because your the only friend I've had for a while,and you've stayed with me. My parents,they don't even talk to me that much any more." "Why?" "I think it's because,I'm gay and i told them." I said. He stopped talking and grabbed my hand. "Why didn't you tell me?" "I'm sorry I should've-" he cut me off by kissing me.

He pulled away and hugged me. A hugged him back. "I've loved you for a long time Wyatt." He said. "I've loved you ever since I first saw you look at me." I said.