Chapter 1

'I've lived a pretty calm and quiet life up until now. Never got what I wanted and wasn't spoiled. After high school graduation, I focused more on becoming a successful and independent daughter so that my parents wouldn't have to worry about what to do with me. By doing that, I took over part of the family business instead of my old brother. Before I could work fully with my parents, I only had a decent amount of business knowledge, but after 4 long years in Business and Management, I've got an even tighter grip on business. My parents worked so hard keeping the family business going and now that I'm working along side them, the prices will never drop anymore.'

"Sis!" "Huh... I'm sorry Rento, what were you saying?" snapping out of my thoughts, I looked to my right and saw my brother, Rento, looking at me with a worried look. He sighed, "I said that I'm worried about your health. People at the office say that you barely go home now and that you handle just about everything at the business now. I noticed that you've been getting slimmer now Makoto, when was the last time you ate a real meal?" I looked back out at the city and thought 'When was the last time I had an actual meal? Am I working myself to hard?' It's not the first time I've actually thought about these things, it's just that I don't want to fail our parents. "I don't need to eat an actual meal just to keep going" I said looking at him, "all that matters is that I am eating and sleeping well, right? Plus, I still have a long journey ahead of me before I can actually take a break from work." One thing that my brother have as a good trait is his worry full self as an older sibling.

Our little reunion wasn't long lived like always seeing as of to how my secretary came to inform me of my meeting with my parents. Rento isn't on good terms with our parents because he left home to live his life with his wife that was pregnant with their first child their 3rd year of high school. "Well then big brother," I said "thanks for coming to see me again. Although, next time you come, you should bring my nephew and niece." "Sure thing" he hugged me then left. I didn't leave long after he left. Before I got to my father's office, I had gotten a message from my boyfriend.

Love💋: Let's break up...
Love💋: You never have time for us anymore and when you do, you don't want to do anything...
Love💋: I'm sorry

'Ah! That's what I've been meaning to do for the last couple of weeks. Silly me' I giggled to myself remembering how my 'boyfriend' has been cheating on me for a month, almost two now.

Me: Yeah let's break up
Me: But keep your apology for the other girl you're dating and engaged to
Me: I think she'll want to hear your reason for not breaking up with your current ex 😄😄

"That's better" I said putting my phone up and knocking on the door. "Come in" my father said on the other side of the door. As I went in and closed the door, I bowed to my father and took a sit in front of him. We chatted for a bit and then he got to business, "Makoto, I need you to go to another business and sign some paper work for me. This business is another big part for this company and we can't afford to lose them. Can you handle this?" "Yes father" I said and he handed me a piece of paper with the address on it.

"MNY Company" I said looking up at the tall building in front of me. The building was about a few floors shorter then the my parents building, but it didn't matter. I was here for business and business only.

"Please sign here, here, and here" as I signed were I was told, the lady gave me a smile and stood up. I stood up with her and bowed as she held out her hand, "Here's your badge, key card, and a gift basket from your parents. I'm looking forward to working with you Chairwoman Yamamoto" "I look forward to working with you too Secretary Takanashi" I shook her hand and left with the things she gave me. As I got to the lobby, i realized what just happened, I turned around and looked at the MNY COMPANY. "MNY... MNY? Makoto Naomi Yamamoto..... THIS IS MY COMPANY?!"

¤At Makoto's Apartment Building¤

'Its been a long day and all I want to do is lay down' as I got on the elevator and pushed floor number 12, I leaned up against the cold metal wall and enjoyed the slow ride up. As the elevator got to my floor, talking was heard from the other side of the door. The doors took awhile to open and when they did, three guys stood in front of it with wide eyes when we made eye contact. All of them had a look that screamed 'Our secrets been found out!' They're probably just one of my neighbors that I haven't met yet, sadly. I bowed to them and got off, making my way down the hall, one of them said "Please don't tell anyone or post anything about us being here!" I stopped in front of my door and looked towards the three that was still in front of the elevator and smiled, "Why would I tell anyone about three guys that I've never met or seen my whole life that probably doesn't even live here" after I said that, the door opened quick and I was bombarded with a hug.

"Makoto's finally home!" My roommate and best friend Masami said. She then looked down the hallway and saw the guys, "Hey Loota, Nafla, Kohh! Y'all going out?" she asked and they nodded. She nodded too and released me from hug, dragging me inside our apartment.