Chapter 21

{Makoto}

"I love you to much to ignore something like this Makoto... You having kept something so important from me tells me that you don't trust me" Yūki said looking at me. I looked at him and saw that he was pissed and sad by the look in his eyes, 'It's not that I don't trust you Yūki, it's just that I'm afraid to lose you. Why can't you see that!'

He continued looking at me with his sad and angry eyes that I couldn't hold back my fear or tears. All this time I've kept my secret to myself and my friends also kept my secret. I wasn't afraid of telling people that I was pregnant before, what I was afraid of was Dong Woo. "Afraid.." I mumbled with my head down letting Rai go. Yūki grabbed my shoulders, "What is that your afraid of Makoto? Tell me so I can help you fight it!" His words broke me.

Tears started running down my face and I covered my face with my hands, "I'm afraid that Dong Woo will tell my family that I was pregnant with some random guys baby and tried to kill it!" I cried and fell to the ground. As I cried the truth came out, the whole truth. Parts of the story that my friends didn't even know.

Flashback - April 25, 2016

"Where the hell are you going!?" Dong Woo asked as I was about to leave the house. I looked at his drunk self and sighed "I'm going to the doctor to see what sex the baby is..." "You did that last time damnit!" He yelled and threw the wine bottle towards me. It hit the wall and shattered everywhere. "What the hell is your problem!?" I yelled at him making him angrier than what he already was, he got up and grabbed me by my hair, moving me harshly. "Since when did you grow the balls to yell and cuss at me you stupid bitch!" "Ah!" He slapped me hard, so hard that I felt dizzy and could barely focus my vision.

Dong Woo then started to kick me in the stomach. The first kick he did knocked the wind out of me. He stopped after the 12th blow to my stomach when he said "YAH! YOU STARTED YOUR FUCKING PERIOD!" His words hit me quicker then the pain that I was getting from my abdomen. Slowly sitting up to find blood on my legs and dress. 'N-no... That's not blood... I-it's not, I'm just i-imaging things...' I got up to go to the bathroom, I cleaned myself up and changed my dress.

¤At Tokyo Hospital¤

After checking my check up, I sat in Masami's office waiting for to return. When she did return, she didn't look to happy. I smiled and said to her as she went to sit in front of me "Let me guess, I'm not having a baby boy" she looked up at me, "figures, after all Dong Woo comes from a family of girls and my parents have an even number of bo--" I looked Masami in the eyes and noticed how emotionless they looked.

She rested her arms on her legs and looked me in the eyes, not breaking contact at all, "Makoto, be honest with me... Is Dong Woo... ummm, abusing you?" Thinking back to before I left my house, I shook my head and smiled at her. She sighed and looked at the ground, "Makoto, stop lying to me please. I'm begging you..." She looked up at me with ready to fall from her eye sockets, "Why? Makoto, if he goes so far as of to hurting you, then why?"