Chapter 7

It's been five months since Song was admitted in Seouls Hospital, appa's memorial, and Dong Woo's arrest. Yūki's been on tour for two and a half months now. Masami's been extremely busy at the hospital and due to her busy schedule, she would come home late at night and falls asleep on the couch instead of her room. Song decided to move back in with me and Masami after she was discharged from the hospital which now leaves the twins beds empty.

I haven't been to work now lately since MNY Company has officially opened up. Song and I have slowly been adding more and more employees to work along side us since the company isn't just one company. It's 5 put together: Fashion, jewelry, accessories, fragrances, and designs.

I've been quiet bored with all of the free time I have now since I'm now the CEO of a company and don't really have to go into work just to do work. Most of my free time I've been spending it with me and girls other friend, Rai. He works with me to now, he's the companies lawyer.

"Nah man, I can't do that" Masami said in the back, I looked at Song and mouthed who is she talking to, but she didn't know. Masami was talking for a while before she called for me and said that someone wanted to talk to me. I peeked into Masami's room and saw that she wasn't in there, "Where are you?" "I'm in you and Songs room." I looked in my room and saw her laying on my bed talking to someone on my computer. I climbed next to her and asked who was it since no one was on the screen at the moment, she nudged me and said before leaving "Its your boyfriend, Kohh~" I blushed at what she said and was about say something until Yūki said "Hey Makoto!"

"H-hey Yūki," I stuttered, "h-how are you?" He chuckled and did his killer smile, "I'm fine. How about you, your face is red and your stuttering." "She's like that because of you YŪKI" Masami said walking into the bathroom and mocked how I say Yūki's name. He had a shocked look on his face, "Really? Is that true Makoto?" "Ahh, that doesn't matter right now... When are you coming back?" I whispered so that Masami didn't hear me. He looked at his phone then back at me, "Another day or so" I pouted in disappointment.

I looked down at my hands and said to myself "I barely get to talk to you over the phone when your on tour and every time we video chat, you always look tired... I like it better when your here..." "What did you say baby? I couldn't here you" he laughed at me, "Tch, I'm hanging up!" I said and ended the call. It wasn't long before he texted me:

Yūki👄🎙: Why did you end the call 😓
Me: Because you laughed at me
Yūki👄🎙: I'm sorry baby girl, you was just so cute when you was pouting and speaking under your breath
Me: Whatever
Yūki👄🎙: I love you😍
Me: Sure you do 😂😂

'Yūki Chiba, better known as the Japanese rapper Kohh and my boyfriend.' I was scrolling through my images of me and Yūki from the last five months and realised how far I've come with him. Yeah five months isn't much and isn't enough time to get to know someone, unless you was Yūki Chiba. He came over here everyday when we weren't busy and if we were busy, he'd call or text me just to talk. I feel as if I know more then what Loota, Nafla, Gunsmith Production, and others know about him. Like we've been together since we were kids, that's how much I feel like I know about him.

We've been dating for half a month now and so far it's pretty decent, with him being a famous rapper and having to travel around the world for tours and everything.

------------
{Kohh}

I feel bad for lying to Makoto about when I was coming back, but I want to surprise her when I go to see her. I texted Masami to have Makoto come open up the door: