Chapter 18

"So who's the guy that's next door? He seemed to be EXTREMELY affectionate with you" Marina asked from my bed, I was in my side of the closet trying to find something to wear. Pulling out my black and white Stussy long sleeve crop top hoody with a pair of high waisted black pants and one of my black boat heels, "That's Kohh, he's a rapper under Gunsmith Production here--" "I know that, he told me when I was looking for you, what I want to know is what is he to you" she said cutting me off. Marina isn't the type to ask a question over and over again unless it was about someone she really cared for, and there aren't many people she cares for.

Putting my outfit on and drying my hair, I told her that Yūki and I were dating. She was happy for me and told me to use protection in cause we don't see each other together in the future, "You're seriously the only one out of all of us that can't get pregnant right now since Miso is pregnant and Masami obviously isn't using protection." I couldn't argue with her about that. Out if all of us; me, Miso, and Masami are the only ones that's always being contacted about things and since Miso is pregnant she can't really be relied on. Then there's Masami, no one can rely on her for anything if she gets pregnant because she'll try to do anything, whether it be a fight or not, she'll end up endangering her unborn baby.

Someone knocked on my bed room door and said "Are you two ready yet?" It was Christian, "Yeah" Marina said and opened the door as I looked at myself in the closet door mirror making sure everything was right about my outfit. I grabbed a ponytail holder, my keys, and phone then made my way to the front were Christian and Yūki was waiting as Marina opened the door. As we left out, I locked the door then put my hair up in a messy bun.

¤At JK Club¤

The club was a little bit more packed then what it usually is on a Friday night as we walked in. Masami, Song, Haruna, and Satsuki was already here, where were they... no idea.

The music was blasting and people was jumping up and down to the beat. I looked at the stage and realized that Loota was up there. I looked at Yūki wondering if he knew that Loota was going to be here but it seemed like he didn't know.

Everyone officially got separated, as for me, I was sitting at the bar enjoying my drink. The DJ took over the stage and started playing If I Die Tonight and Yūki would have happened to have gonna on stage and rapped along. I'm not really the type to get up and dance much, I'm more of the type to just sit down with a drink and enjoy the music.

'JK Club is one of my favorite clubs in Japan. It plays not only Japanese and American music, it also plays Korean music. The DJ's that spins here are usually Japanese-Korean or Japanese that has a huge liking to Korean music. Then on top of that, the owner is Japanese-Korean, there for the name JK (Japanese-Korean) Club.'

I was about to order another drink when Mila showed up out of nowhere and grabbed my arm yelling over the music "Let's dance!" The song Queen by HISTORY started playing and it was her favorite song. "Fine" I said and started dancing to the song in the middle of the floor. As we were dancing people started to form a circle around us and cheered as we danced. It wasn't long before Marina, Song, and Masami joined us.

Queen ended and everyone started going crazy after our little show. The DJ then said "Yoyoyo, I see that we have ourselves some old friends up in here! It's been awhile LADIES~" I shared glances with the girls when Haruna spoke up and yelled "How's it going Ksuke!" Ksuke is a good friend of ours from middle and high school. He used to spin for us on the streets when Marina and Masami wanted to dance when we couldn't go to clubs because Haruna would go around talking about how we go out sometimes to clubs to some of the girls at school. One day Satsuki's mom found out and talked to all of our parents.

Ksuke started playing music again and I went up on stage to talk to him. I looked at all of his equipment and noticed that most of it was something new. "I see you still have the first board that I got you" I said spotting the old board case that I got him for one of his birthdays. He glanced at the floor and smiled at it, "Of course I still have it. Why would I throw away something that I've always wanted the very first girl I've had a thing for bought me? Come on now Makoto, where all of that smartness go?" I nudged him and gazed at the board he's currently using.

As I examined it, I spotted the MnY logo on it and touched it, "I see that you bought one of my first designs" I chuckled as I rubbed the logo. Remembering all of the good times I spent with Ksuke by his side when he got gigs to spin on the streets and stage. He started playing Choco Chip Cookies by GuHara earning a chuckle from me. I started dancing along with the song as he glanced from me, the crowd, and his board. Guys started whistling and cheering as I moved my body.

Having fun like back in school, Ksuke gave me a shout out, "Let me hear you all say Naomi!" Just like he said, the crowd cheered my name. I was over joyed with excitement and had to sit down, "Don't tell me your tired already?" Me and Ksuke looked in the direction the voice came from and saw Yūki. He went over to Ksuke and dabbed him up before taking a seat next to me. "Is something wrong?" I asked Yūki and he shook his head. Ksuke asked for a bottle of water and I grabbed one from his bag then passed it to him.

"Hey, play Living Legend" Yūki told Ksuke as he got up and grabbed the mic again. As the beat started, Yūki raised his arm and started rapping right when the beat dropped. Watching him perform was like a dream sometimes, a dream that I knew was why out of my reach. "He's so out of my league" I mumbled and caused Ksuke to turn around and look at me. He chuckled and faced me, "Its not that he's out of your league Makoto," I looked at him with a 'What do you mean' look. "No one is out of your league actually, you're the one that's out of others league. Think about it, you came from a wealthy family, your not spoiled, independent, beautiful, and smart. Then on top of that you're on your way to having a very successful company. You shouldn't be complaining about anyone being out of your league unless it's someone from a royal family." 

He ruffled my hair and went back to DJing. 'Actually Ksuke, you're one person that's totally out of my league. I'm happy that you we're friends and not a couple' I got up and hugged him from behind and requested him to play Another World by Nct 127 then started dancing to the beat.

As the night went on, I danced the night away with the girls, Yūki and on stage next to Ksuke. Letting loose and not regretting it one bit. Having drunk to much, I kissed Ksuke and said "Thank you for always being there for me as a friend and someone that loved me for who I was. Thank you for not allowing my looks to be the reason why you liked me. Most importantly," I cupped his face and leaned my forehead against his, "thank you for coming this far and not giving up your dream of being a DJ.... If you did... I would've... been... mad..." and I passed out.