Chapter 12

I put my hand on top of hers. I could feel tears on my back as she cried, "Don't do that again. I thought I did something wrong." Pulling her hands apart to turn around and hug her, "I'm sorry, I just thought that I was moving to fast." "If you was moving fast I would've said something stupid" she hugged me tight, so tight that it felt like her breast was going to pop out of her bra.

"I love you baby girl. I love you so much that I wish I we started talking when we first met, then you didn't have to date that ex of yours. I could've been boyfriend number 2" I said kissing and biting her neck, leaving marks. "Ahh" she moaned when I found her sweet spot and focused more on it. Satisfied with my work, I moved up to her lips and picked her up.

Leaning up against my door, she took her bra off while I kissed then wrapped her arms around my neck. She put one of her hands in my hair and started grinding in my arms.

Moving to the bed, I laid her down and left a trail of kisses from her lips all the down to her breasts. While kissed and sucked on her left boob, I used my left hand to play with the right one. So engulfed in giving her breasts love, I didn't realize that she was moaning out for me to go lower. I looked up at her and met her eyes, they was screaming for more pleasure and that's what I planned on doing.

Going back to her collarbone and neck, my hand went down to her womanhood and felt how wet she was. "I can't believe you got this wet just from me kissing on you" I said in between kisses. She wanted just as much as I wanted her and she made it known. I rubbed her core through her panties and was about to go back to her breast, when she grabbed my chin and made me look at her, "Stop playing around already." She then grabbed my hand and put it in her panties, "I want you and I want you know." "You're so hot" I growled in her hand as I inserted two finger in her and made her gasp. Moving my fingers in and out, someone busted in the room causing Makoto to scream.

"What the hell Montana!?" I said pulling my fingers out of Makoto and covered her up. "Sorry man, if I knew why you was back here so long then I wouldn't have came looking for you" he said scratching the back of his head. I looked at him telling him to get out and that I would be out soon.

Sighing, I checked on Makoto to see if she was ok, but she wasn't. She was curled up in a ball with her face buried in a pillow crying. It's my fault that he walked in, I forgot to lock my door and because of that someone walked in and saw Makoto and me half naked. I'm used to it but I don't think she is when it's a guy. She lived with girls since high school and her brother was never home so she didn't have to worry about him.

Cursing under my breath, I patted her side to comfort her, but she didn't even want that. I got the message and left the room. When I got in the living room, it was dead quiet and all eyes were on me. Loota smiled at me and said "Soooo, how did it--" "Don't ask" I  it him off pissed at the fact that Montana came in my room without even knocking. "Dude why didn't you knock?" I glared at him and he just apologized.

Now I wasn't even in the mood to hang out with the guys, so I sent them away and told them not to come back until later. I didn't care what they went to go do, as long as I was alone in the apartment with Makoto, I didn't care.

We were sitting in the living room with the balcony door open so that the apartment could air out. Makoto was sitting in between my legs on the couch on her phone, while I was scrolling through Hulu for something to watch. Trying to stay calm since Makoto was sitting in between my legs only in one of my shirts that I sleep in with no panties on because hers was in the wash. She didn't want to go to her place to get a change of clothes because Miso and her boyfriend was over there making up, and by making up they're having sex, or something like that.

"Oppa" Makoto said holding her phone up showing both of our good side and posed for the picture. We both examined the picture, "Tag and send me that picture" I said as she edited it and posted it to Instagram. After she posted it, she scrolled through Instagram seeing what the people that she was following doing.

Wanting to continue what we had started in the room, I put my hand on her thigh and started rubbing it. Each stroke up, my hand went up higher on her thigh. Not wanting to rush, I took my time. She moved around a little bit to get comfortable again. "Stop playing" she said moving my hand to the desired spot that I was trying to reach. Makoto looked up at me and kissed me on my jawline as she was telling me to make her feel good. I started rubbing her womanhood nice and slow getting little quite moans out of her, "How far can I take it?" I asked as I pushed one finger in her, "No sex" I said sitting her phone down next to me.

I pouted and wished that Montana didn't walk in on us. But I can't complain, at least she's letting me feel on her right? She started wiggling around asking for another finger and I gave her what she wanted.

A few minutes later and I had Makoto laying on the couch moaning my name as I ate her out. She sounded so amazing and I wanted to more come out of that sexy ass mouth of hers. I looked up at her and met her eyes, finishing up after she came then kissed her core, "Hopefully I get to taste a lot more next time" I winked her and made her blush.

-------------------
{Makoto}

After me and Yūki did what we did, he went to the bathroom to get a clothes to clean up the mess we made that he didn't get and to brush his teeth. I went to check on my clothes that was in the drier and got took them out since they was done.

My phone started ringing as I was getting dressed, so in my skirt and bra, I went to the living room and got my phone. I answered my phone, "Hello" "Yah! Why didn't you text me back?!" It was Jay Park, my friend and boss. He was the one that came to me and Yūki's hotel room the night of appa's memorial when I went to Seoul. "Text?" I said in confusion and checked my messages:

Jay🌮🍾: What's your schedule like this week?

"My schedule?" I went to my calendar to see what my work hours was looking like, "I'm having breakfast tomorrow morning with a client that wants a special custom made outfit and after that I have to stop by my company to find out what's going on with the Illionaire shirts that's Gonzo ordered." I told him as I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Yūki, "The fashion magazine wants you to feature in it for their summer collection then there's a Sprite commercial that I want you to do."

I agreed to do both of the offers, "When do I have to be in Seoul?" I said in a shaky voice because of Yūki. I hit his head telling him to stop and continued my conversation. The photo shoot was going to be a two day process due to the fact that there's a lot of clothing while the commercial was going to be a few hours. "Ok... Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow too. Have a goodnight" I hung up and got out of Yūki's hold. Thumping him in the forehead and then taking my leave. "No 'I love you'?" I looked at him with a 'With what you just pulled, you think you deserve to hear those words' look.

He sighed and came over to the door to say bye. Before opening the door, I leaned up against the door and pulled him into me for a kiss. Giving him the kiss that he really likes while he grabbed my butt and squeezed it hard. We for awhile before breaking it and saying our goodbyes.