Chapter 27

Makoto's POV
-----------------------

So much has happened the last few months. Found out that Yūki didn't sleep with a girl, but was raped, the girl ended up pregnant, I almost killed her, Jay was banned from the restaurant because of us, Sung Hwa hates Yūki more then he did before, and other stuff. What really changed in everyone's every day life was the fact that I was pregnant.

That's right, pregnant. When I got back home, me and Yūki decided to make up by having sex. His dumbass forgot to put a damn condom on which then lead me in Masami's office a whole month later. I've been pregnant for the whole month of November. I thought my period skipped that month but noooo, I was pregnant.

I didn't get checked until December 1st when I passed out in the middle of a shipment meeting. Thankfully Rai and Song was there and stayed in the meeting while. I was rushed to the hospital. A week passed and everyone was busy except for me.

Yūki was on tour, Masami had a hell of meetings, Rai was having to deal with a murder and abuse case not to mention helping Song handle the company. Marina, Miso, Mila, Hoody, and Sung Hwa would come to the apartment to check on me when they have time to, but other then that I've been home by myself.

I was standing in front of my closet mirror door with my shirt up, "Your not all that big. No one would really be able to tell I'm pregnant." The door bell rung and I looked towards the front of the apartment. I pulled my shirt down and went to open the door. "Hello" I said as I opened the door. The first thing I saw was a basket of sweets and food then felt four little arms on my legs.

"Congrats Auntie!" Two cute little black haired kids said with a big grin on their faces. I bent down to hug them, "Thank you so much Yuri, Yuji." My brother came over with his kids just for me. I have been wanting to see them for so long, but I couldn't because I was either busy or my brother didn't have the kids when we would see each other. Then there's his wife, Nanami, she doesn't like me. I don't why, but she just can't stand me.

"Omg! Look at how big you two got" I tickled the both of them as Rento came inside and closed the door behind him. Yuri and Yuji escaped from my tickling and ran away while they had the chance. Chasing for a bit, I forgot about Rento.

It was quiet as I went back to the living room. Rento was on his phone when I turned the corner to go into the living room. Whatever he was looking at had his full attention. "Whatcha looking at Ren-nii?" I sat down next to him and glanced at his phone. It was a picture of his wife with Kohh.

I looked at her face a little longer and realised that she's one of Yūki's close friends from high school. Rento had one of the brightest smiles I've ever seen him smile just from looking at Nanami's smiling face. He continued to stare at the picture and made me cringe. If there was one thing I couldn't stand watching Rento do, that would be staring at a picture of his girl. It was gross!! Like how a boy stares at the girl he likes in his class for the whole class period. I hope boys still don't do that...

"She's so beautiful. I can't help but wonder why she said yes to marrying me" he's eyes never left the picture, as a matter of fact, it looked as if he was about to cry. His eyes were happy but yet in pain. I put my hand on his shoulder and said "Talk to me." Just like that, he started crying.

¤An Hour Later¤

"I'm so sorry Nii-san..." Rento calmed down not that long ago after he told me how Nanami lost their unborn child in an accident. He feels as though it was his fault because he couldn't get to her in time. But the way I see it, it was either she lived or both her and their baby died. I know how Rento is, if he loses Nanami then he would forget everything including Yuri and Yuji.

Right then, both of our phones went off. I got a text from Yūki and he was getting a call from Nanami. The kids were sleeping in my room while we talked. Nanami called letting Rento know that she was home and that they should go back. I helped him get the kids and went out with them.

After we strapped them in the car, I hugged Rento goodbye and watched him drive off. I stayed outside for bit and stared at the traffic when someone grabbed my hand and turned me towards them. It was Yūki, he looked every worried, "Are you ok!?" he asked. 'What's wrong with him?' "I'm perfectly fine--" "Why are you out here staring out into space?" he cut me off as his grip got tighter on my hand. I snatched my hand away from him and rubbed it, "Ow! I said I'm fine, jeez. Why are you so worried?" I walked past Yūki and went back inside as he followed close behind.

Did I mention how clingy Yūki's been every since I told I was pregnant. Like, if I don't answer he's text back right away then he'll call and if I don't answer that then he'll get someone to come to me if he can't. He's also always with me when he doesn't have work. Wherever I go he goes like a baby duck following its mama duck. It drive me crazy sometimes. I don't like this side of him.

We got to our floor and headed towards my door. He was waiting for me to open it until I decided to turn around and face him. Which was a bad idea because he then attacked me with a forceful kiss. The kiss wasn't like all of the other ones I craved for, it was one of the kisses I hated the most. A kiss that only wanted to go to the bed and spend hours in it.

Yūki slipped his hand in my back pocket that had my keys and pulled them out. I knew exactly what was going to happen when he opens the door and it's not something that a man should do to his women if she doesn't want to. But, I can't get mad at him because we haven't done it for awhile now.