Chapter 16

After the photo shot, me and Makoto said our goodbyes and went to her apartment. As we went up to her room, she looked at me then opened the door. I could tell that she really wanted me and wanted me now just as much as I wanted her.

As we got inside, I closed the door behind me. Makoto dropped her stuff and jumped on me, attacking my lips with hers harshly. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Where's your room baby girl?" I said in between kisses. She broke the kiss and took her shirt off, "Take me here and now" she kissed me again. I chuckled and did as she said. Making my way to the couch, I sat down with her on my lap and undid her bra. She looked at me with lust written all over her face, "Are you ready to go on a Sex Trip, baby girl?" She giggled and said "Referring to Mr Jay Park are we?"

Switching postions so that she was now under me,I started kissing her from her lips, to jawline, neck, and chest. Small groans came from her mouth when I put one of her nipples in my mouth. Sucking on her nipple, I undid her pants and slid them down her legs as she undid mine. She tried to put her hand in my boxers, but I stopped her and told her that I was going to do everything.

Taking my time with pleasuring her lips and breast, I rubbed her inner thigh. Each stroke up I did on her thigh was higher then the last one, then I reached her core. Feeling on her through her panties made me want her even more. She was soaking wet just from me playing, sucking, rubbing and kissing on her.

She started grinding on my hand which told me that she was hungry. I chuckled and attacked her lips as I pushed a finger in her, she moaned in the kiss and tugged on my bottom lip. Pushing another finger in her made her moan again. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her, "I love that look your giving me babe" I told her as she gave me a lustful look. She looked so hopeless and weak that it made me crazy. 

Not wanting to rush into things to quick, I started pumping my fingers in and out of her slowly then sped up as she started moving in rhythm with my fingers. I moved done to her core and kissed it. "Yūki" she groaned as I started licking up the little bit of juices that she released before I put my fingers in her. Speeding up my finger movement, she threw her head back and started moaning more before cuming on my hand.

Happy with my work, I then took my pants and boxers off and positioned myself at her entrance. "Let me know if it hurts" she nodded and I slowly pushed myself in. She grunted a little bit and I stopped moving to give her time to adjust to my size. 'Damn she's a little tight! When was the last time she got laid?' I thought as I started pushing in again and begin moving in and out of her.

At first I was moving slow, but Makoto wasn't liking that speed since she started demanding me to go faster. Seeing her be demanding was actually kind of hot and turned me on even more. I picked up my speed and made her a moaning mess. She was moaning both, my stage and birth name with a sexy face. As Makoto reached her climax and released on me, I had pulled out of her and came on her stomach. I laid on top of her for a bit then got off of her and took her to her room. We laid in bed staring at each other before she fell asleep. It wasn't long until I fell asleep with her under me.

------------------
{Makoto}

¤Next Morning¤

"Cold" I groaned as a cool breeze hit my legs waking me up. Trying to get up, I noticed a tated arm was holding me down. I looked behind me and saw a naked Yūki laying next to me. Remembering what happened last night, I moved some of his hair off of his forehead to kiss it and covered him up with the blanket.

Finally getting out of bed and going to the living room and turned on my stereo system. Jay's song All I Wanna Do started playing. "Of course" I chuckled and picked up me and Yūki's clothes that was discarded last night and put them in the washing machine.

Took a quick shower, got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, then went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Going through my refrigerator, I thought 'What should I make? Waffles... Pancakes... Fruit parfait...' I couldn't decide on what to make and my growling stomach wasn't helping me decide either.

"I'm really loving that ass of yours" Yūki said from behind me, "Yūki?" I stood up straight and turned around, "You're awake?" He smiled and hugged me, "Couldn't sleep long because my baby girl wasn't in bed" he said smack me on the butt. Rolling my eyes, I kissed him and went back to the refrigerator, "What do you want to eat?" "What you got?" He asked, "Nothing that's already made..." I said closing the door and looked in the living room.

Yūki suggested that we go out to eat, but I had to remind him that his clothes where dirty. "Wanna go out shopping for me then?" I looked at him with an 'As if look' and looked at the time. I was about to sit down on the couch when the door bell rung, "Coming" I said and opened the door to find a Jay Park and the dog that I picked up before coming to Seoul.

Jay handed me the dog carrier along with some other things he had got for him, "Here's one Husky and some dog things. Now where's my refund?" "Take it out of my next pay" I laughed as he walked in, "Jay wait!" "What?" He said and went to the couch. My naked boyfriend wasn't anywhere in the living room or kitchen which told me that he was in the back.

¤2Hours Later¤

Yūki, Kuro, and I went back to Tokyo. The other photo shoot that I was supposed to do was cancelled because Lily, the photographer, liked the pictures that Yūki did with me just as much as she liked the ones me and BewhY did. She sent me a few of the ones that I did with BewhY and all of the ones that I did with Yūki.

Feeling a little uncomfortable, I looked over my shoulder and saw Masami behind me on my right and Song was on my left, "W-wha?!" I jumped a little as the two if them got a little closer to examine the pictures. Masami rubbed her chin as she looked at the pictures and Song said "BewhY oppa is cute!" "I think he would be better looking if his hairline didn't look like an y=0 equation." My eyes widened at Masami's statement and I couldn't help but laugh at how serious she was being.

"Damn Masami, could you not say that with a serious look like that!" The three of us turned around as Gonzo came in the living room without a shirt on. Masami kissed her teeth and retorted back at him, "Don't you come at me with your hair looking that!!" Masami kind of had a point there. I actually don't know why Gonzo decided to grow and braid his up, "Gonzo... Why is your like that?" "Something new" he simply said and went in the kitchen.

Shaking my head at the people that I am currently living and involved with, 'No one in my life is normal....'