Chapter 19

{Kohh}

I was sitting at the bar when a fan came up to me and started flirting. Not wanting to be rude, I told her that I have a girlfriend and pointed to Makoto that was on stage with her forehead on Ksuke's. She looked so cute talking to him like that, she looked like a little kid wanting to get their point across to an adult that didn't want to hear anymore come from them.

"Doesn't look like she's worried about you if you ask me" she said and focused all of her attention back on me. I sighed and just listened to her talk when gasping was heard and someone yelled "Call the ambulance!" I turned around to find Ksuke holding Makoto as he put a cloth on her head.

I ran over to them and saw that there was blood coming from her head, "She passed out and hit her head on my sound board as she fell to the ground" he explained. I told him that I wasn't mad and saw that pictures were being taken. "Everyone out!" Marina and Masami's voices was heard as people was being either escorted or dragged out of the club. About 5 minutes after everyone was forced out, the medics came and looked Makoto's injury. "Its nothing major, just a bad scratch" the male medic said as he lifted up her bangs revealing a scar on the left side of her forehead.

After the medics wrapped up her wound, we left to go home. Everyone went home except for Ksuke, he came to the apartments with us.

¤At the apartment¤

I put Makoto in her bed along with Song after she passed out in the cab on our way here. Mila went in her, Masami and Miso's room and went to bed, Masami and Marina followed behind her. Worried about Makoto's injury made me forget about being tired, I checked the time, "3:45 am..." I looked at Ksuke and told him to stay here since the last bus and train left already.

I went to the lining closet and got three blankets for me, Christian, and Ksuke. I peeked in Masami's room and saw that her and Marina was in one bed while Miso was in the bottom bunk with Dok2 and Mila on the top. I went to Makoto and Song's room to peek in on them and they was in one bed as well.

"You two can take the sofa and love seat, I'll sleep on the floor" I said handing both a blanket the sitting on the floor. We got to know each other and more about the girls as we talked a bit before falling asleep.

¤Next Morning¤

Groaning as my eyes opened up from the sunlight that was coming from the balcony door, I sat up and got a huge headache from my hangover. Moving my hair out of my face, I found one of the girls ponytail holders on the coffee table and used it to put my hair up in a ponytail. Christian was already up, "Mornin'" he said as he placed a cup of water on the coffee table in front of me with some pills. "Mornin', aspirin?" I asked and he nodded.

'You truly are one to rely on' I took the aspirin and drunk all of the water. I put my hands on my face when Christian said "I'm going to the store to get something's for breakfast, wanna come?" "Yeah, let me go shower real quick" I got up and we went to my place.

We went to the store and got some more pancake mix, muffin mix, bread, milk, orange juice, biscuits, and a cake. When we got back to the girls place, everyone was still asleep except for Dok2. He was sitting on the balcony with a cup of water. "Hey Dok2, we're about to make breakfast" I said letting him know that we went out to get some more stuff for breakfast.

Dok2 came inside and helped out with making breakfast. The food was almost done so I started preparing the plate and cups when two arms came around my waist and held me tight. I rubbed one arm with my right hand as I was still setting up the dishes, "Mornin' baby girl." "Morning Yūki..." She groaned into my back. I heard another groan from the living room and heard cussing after. "Fuucckk my head hurts..." Ksuke groaned.

I took him some aspirin and water while Makoto was still hugging me from behind. She wasn't going to let go anytime soon. I poked her arm said "Is there anything you wanna say to Ksuke?" She tightened her hold on me, "Imma sowwy Ksuk..." muffled from my back, we could barely understand her. "Its ok Makoto, just promise that you won't drink so much next time" she nodded and pinky promised him.

Slowly, everyone else started waking up and making theirselves known. The door bell rung and Ksuke answered it, "Hey Haruna, Satsuki." They came in with Rai and another guy and said hey to everyone else. When everyone was gathered, we started serving breakfast and ate together in the living room and dining room. I got to know more and more about Makoto and her friends thanks to last night and breakfast. I found out how old everyone is, when their birthdays were and what they all do for a living.

Makoto's Friends:

>Lee Joon Kyung (28 Mar 1990) - CEO of Illionaire, Rapper

>Christian Yu (06 Sept 1990) - CEO of DRP, Producer

>Marina Yu (18 Nov 1990) - Professional Photographer

>Rai Nakomato (20 Dec 1990) - Lawyer for MnY and Murder cases

>Masami Iwasawa (15 Mar 1992) - CEO and Head Doctor of Tokyo Hospital

>Mila Kuroo (30 Oct 1992) - Choreographer in South Korea

>Miso Kuroo/Lee (30 Oct 1992) - Unemployed for now

>Lee Song (28 Feb 1993) - Director at MnY

>Hiroki Moriuchi (25 Jan 1994) - Musician {My First Story}

>Haruna Mukami (31 July 1994) - Owner of AJ's Restaurant

>Satsuki Moriuchi (25 Dec 1994) - Model