Chapter 11

Here I am, sitting the Yūki's living room with of course Yūki, Loota, Nafla, and one of there friends that I haven't met yet. They was drinking and smoking in the middle and I don't like the smell when alcohol and marijuana is mixed, it smells nasty.

I sighed and got up to leave, "What's wrong?" I turned around to look at Yūki, 'Are you even sober enough to be having me over?' As I looked at him then the other guys, I shook my head and left.

"Baby wait!" Yūki shouted running down the hallway to get me. He stopped in front of me and grabbed my shoulders. I could feel that he was looking at me, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him. If I did then the tears that was tempting to fall would have what they wanted. I looked at the floor and stayed quiet.

"Makoto" he said "look at me. How am I supposed talk to you if you won't look at me?" I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, I mean like who could when their boyfriend is worried about them. Or at least I think he is.

My mind was so blank that I said what my heart was telling me to say, "How am I supposed to talk to you when your not even sober in the middle of the day?" I sniffled and got the smell of alcohol and weed making me want to throw up. I wiped the right side of my face, "This isn't how I wanted to spend time with you Yūki. You should've told me that you was drinking and smoking with the boys and your other friend, I wouldn't have came over if I knew that" more tears fell.

I looked up at him and saw that he was trying to stay calm himself. This isn't the first time we had this conversation, the first time was three months ago before he went on tour....

Flashback to 3 Months Ago

Yūki👄🎙: Wyd today
Me: Nothing, why?
Yūki👄🎙: Wanna come over and have a drink with me, Loota, and Nafla?
Me: I'm not your girlfriend so stop asking me
Yūki👄🎙: You will be soon 😉

"This guy..." I said reading his last text. I was home by myself watching tv and eating chips. 'I don't see a problem with a drink or two.' I got up, cleaned my mess and went next door. Loota opened the door a few seconds after I rung the door bell. As I walked in, the smell of alcohol and weed hit me hard. "What the hell?!" I said covering my nose and leaned up against the door.

"What's that smell?" I asked looking at Loota then the living room where Yūki and Nafla was smoking something. Yūki saw me and came over, "Hey what's wrong?" 'He smells' I thought as he tried to pull me into a huge, but I pushed him away a little. Shaking my head no to the hug and asked if we could talk in private.

Sitting on his bed, we sat in silence. "Listen" I spoke up "I don't care if you smoke and drink, but what I do care about is that you let me know." He looked at me and was about to say something when I stopped him, "Let me finish... I don't mind at all, but the smell is what bothers me. I can't stand the smell of alcohol and weed together, it makes me sick and reminds me of my appa." I looked at him and smiled weakly, "In the future, let me know before hand, kay?" "I will, I promise" he said then kissed me.

End of Flashback

"Yūki, I'm not telling you not to drink or smoke, but what I want is to know when so that I don't bother you. I hate the smell so much that it makes me want to throw up and all I want is for you to tell me. I know I'm probably being selfish asking this of you, but please take this into consideration..." I remembered the time when I came home from school one night and saw appa drinking and smoking because him and mom got into a huge fight. That day was a terrible day for me. Not did I have a bad day at school, but my parents got into two fights, one about whatever it was they fought about earlier that day and the other about appa drinking and smoking in the middle of the day.

I hate the smell of the both so much. I don't mind the smell when someone isn't doing both at once, but if their doing it at the same time then no.

I felt weak in my knees and got dizzy. Not being able to stand on my own, Yūki held me "Makoto?" "I'm tired Yūki... I'm so tired..." He picked me up and started down the hall back to our apartments, "I'll take you to your--" "No... Miso and Joon Kyung are talking..." he nodded and went in his apartment. Taking me straight to his room and laying me in his bed, he kissed my cheek and rubbed my head.

'I hate you Kohh, I hate you so much. You remind me so much of appa that it drives me crazy. You're the reason why I speaking more then usual just like appa.' Feeling a tear run down my face, I looked him the eyes and said "I hate you but yet I love you. Why is that?"

-----------------
{Kohh}

I chuckled, "Because I'm noting like all the other guys you've dated in the past" and kissed her forehead. After her forehead, I kissed the bridge of her nose, then her nose, to her cheek and finally lips. It wasn't a long kiss like always, it was a sweet peck. "I've only dated two other guys before you." Feeling extremely confident in myself, I kissed her again and wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped hers around my neck.

Once again, we shared a hot passionate kiss which got even more heated then the last hot kiss we had. As the kiss deepened and she moaned into the kiss, her legs started moving around like she had to was the bathroom. I broke the kiss to catch my breath when she sat up and put her hand on my chest. Her face was red and she had lust in her eyes.

She pushed me down on the bed gentle and got on top of me, locking our lips together again. Liking the tension that was coming from the kiss, my hand made its way to her thigh and started inching up to her ass. 'Thank go she's wearing a skirt' I smirked into the kiss as I squeezed her ass earning a nice moan coming from her.

We've only been together for a month and I already want her so badly. I like she's teasing me when she kisses me like this. Turning me on then saying no. I wonder if she was afraid of having sex because if that Dong Woo guy or maybe the other guy she dated. I really wanted to know why.

She broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes, "I'm sorry about how I acted earlier" she said kissing my neck. "Its fine. I actually don't mind when you act like that, it's cute." I lifted her up so that she was straddling me and looked at her. 'I wonder if she'll let me?' I thought and slowly put my hands on the of her shirt. She didn't do anything but look at me with a look filled with lust. I smirked and slowly took her shirt off, after it was off, my hands started caressing her front and back side.

"Your skin is so soft baby" I said and flipped us so that I was now on top and took my shirt off. Makoto smiled and brought her hand to my neck, "Not as soft as your skin." She seemed to be fascinated with the tattoos on my neck since she couldn't take her hands or eyes off my neck. I started to feel bad for trying to take our relationship to a while another step without talking to her about it. I sighed and got from on top of to sit on the edge of the bed, "What's wrong" she asked still laying down.

She looks so innocent and fragile. I got off the bed and to the door, "Its nothing... I'm sorry for going this far--" "Why are you apologizing for something that we both want?" She said from behind me. She held me close and buried her fave in my back.