Chapter 25

3rd POV
-------------

Makoto fainted and Kohh and Dok2 both reached out to grab her. The men was worried and took her to the living room. "I'm gonna get her some water. Want anything?" Dok2 asked Kohh, but he wasn't listening. All of his attention was on the unconscious woman that was now laying on the couch.

Hours went by and Makoto hasn't woken up yet. Kohh stayed by her side the whole time too. He didn't leave to eat or to go to the restroom. Every time she moved, he held her hand tighter hoping that she's about to wake up.

Dok2 was worried about Makoto that he called Gray without a second thought. He left the room and went to the kitchen to have a proper conversation with the young producer. The phone ringed three times before he picked. "Hyung"

"What's up?"

"Makoto fainted. You've been with her for awhile, what could be the cause of her--"

"What do you mean she fainted?! What happened for her to faint!?"

"Well she came over very upset because Kohh didn't tell her what happened at my party--"

"I'm on my way" with that Gray hung up. Dok2 looked at his phone with a confused look and shrugged it off.

Kohh's POV
-------------------

Makoto started moving around a lot more and woke up. She looked at me for a moment before snatching her hand away from and slapped me. I knew I deserved it, but I didn't know that it was going to hurt just as much as my heart was hurting. When I looked back at her, she slapped me again on my other cheek and started crying, "Wae!? Wae!! What did I do to you!!" She pulled my hair, slapped me in the face, punched me in the chest, and kept asking me why.

This went on for about a good 5 minutes before someone came and stopped her from hitting me anymore. "YAH! YAH YAH! LET ME GO SUNG HWA!!" it was Gray from AOMG. He looked at me with anger in his eyes and picked Makoto up, "Come on..."

He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. When I realized what was going on, I got up and grabbed him by his arm. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He glared at me and said "I'm taking my girl back. You didn't tell her what happened at the party and made her cry--" "I was going to tell her but Song told me to give her space! And what happened when I gave her space, she left without a word! That what happened!!"

At that point Makoto stopped moving around and was holding onto Gray. She wasn't moving anymore. It looked like she wasn't breathing. I was about to touch her when she spoke up, "What happened at Joonie's party." Her voice was raspy and cracked when she said 'party'.

Remembering what had happened made me tense and not want to tell her. I didn't want to relive that night. I knew that Makoto would break even more, but she would completely break if she heard what from someone else.

"Makoto..." I put my hand on her back and ribbed it, "I... I..." 'I'm so sorry...' a tear ran down my face as I held my head down, "I slept with my ex..." her breath hitched up and her back arched upwards. She was now looking at me. I couldn't bring myself to look at her, I was to scared to look into her broken eyes. "Why..." she said in a whisper.

Makoto's POV
-----------------------

He wouldn't look at me. All Yūki did was keep his head down. My heart dropped beating for a second. My vision started to get blurry and I started to drift off into my thoughts until Sung Hwa brought me down to hold me like I was young child. I couldn't believe what Yūki said and balled. My hands gripped Sung Hwa's shirt as I buried my face into his shoulder and silently cried.

Joonie was quiet during all of the commotion that I thought he left the room, but he didn't. Out of all of us, he was the only one with a calm state of mind, "Why don't we all have a seat and talk about this" he said. Sung Hwa sighed and agreed with Joonie.

Here the four of us are, sitting in Joon Kyung's living room. I was sitting on the couch by myself, Joonie was sitting across from me on the floor, Sung Hwa was sitting on the recliner on my left and Yūki was sitting on the floor on my right. It was quiet for a bit before Yūki spoke up, "I did break a promise, but I didn't mean to..." "What do you mean you didn't mean to!? What kind of bullsh--" Joonie cut Sung Hwa off by raising his hand. He looked at Sung Hwa and said "Let him talk and let Makoto decide whether or not it what he's saying is bullshit."

My mind was so messy that I could barely think for myself now. Joonie talked for me whenever Sung Hwa said something about what Yūki said. To much was going on at the moment and what I really needed was a reason. Any reason. A reason for why Yūki did what he did, a reason for why my heart was hurting, a reason to be alone, a reason to leave...

Tired of listening to the three of them go back and forth, I looked at all three of them with no emotion and said "Just tell me what happened that night... I'm sick and tired of going through so much hell and pain.... Just tell me" all of them looked at me then at each other. Joonie started first:

"Well as you know, I had a party just for fun and invited some people. Kohh, Gray, and some of our other friends came. But I didn't know that one of our friends was dating Kohh's ex girl until he brought her over. She didn't know that Kohh was there and he didn't know she was there until Swings introduced them. After that they didn't interact with one another. That was until Jay decided to have a drinking competition. "

Then Sung Hwa took over:

"The competition was getting pretty heated after the 6th round. I backed out around the 3rd or 4th because I had to drive home. I noticed that Kohh and Young Ha was still part of the competition. They looked as if they we're getting a little to comfortable for two people that ended on bad terms if you ask me. But I started to get and went home. I didn't know that he slept with the girl until Jay called me asking if I was with Kohh and that was it. Now what's your side of the story..." Sung Hwa said shooting Yūki glares.

Yūki looked so broken and hurt. I mean, he should. He slept with another girl and didn't tell me. Not to mention that Marina found out before me, butt dialed me while she was talking to Christian about.

I looked at Yūki and he looked at me before turning his gaze to the ground. "After the competition I went to one of Dok2's guest room to rest a little bit, but when I was about to close the door, someone came in behind me. I tried to turn on the light but they stopped me and pushed me on the bed. When I laid on the bed, I couldn't keep my eyes opened, that's how drunk I was. I knew something wasn't right when I was pushed onto the bed, but I couldn't do anything. All I wanted to do was sleep." He grabbed his hair and looked at the floor. The way he was acting was like how someone that was accused of doing something they didnt do would act.

I knew he was telling truth because he was on the brink of tears while he was telling me what happened. "I-I fell asleep without doing anything. Instead of stopping the person I let them do what they were doing and fell asleep. When I woke up, Young Ha was laying next to me naked. I got out of the bed quick and left the room. I told Dok2 about her being the bed and he told me that him, Jay, Young Ha's boyfriend and Keith was looking for the both of us last night. At first he didn't believe, but when I told him what I remembered before passing out he then realized that she was looking at me with hungry eyes."

He looked at me and reached out for my hands but stopped, "Makoto, I swear that I didn't lay a finger on her. She was the one that did all of it. But it was my fault for not stopping her..." "So why is everyone around me saying you slept with her?"