Chapter 8

Masami sat down right next to Rai and linked arms with him to show Keith that she wasn't only with the girls tonight. Soon, Song came back and Makoto wasn't with her. "Song" I called her name, she looked at me and raised her eyebrows, "Where's Makoto?" Taking a sip of her drink, she pointed in the direction of the bar. I got up to see if she was by herself when I saw a certain Korean talking to her while having a drink.

"Kohh, you're up" the stage manager came to get me ready to go on.

-----------
{Makoto}

"I'm really sorry about Keith Ape, he's really a nice guy" Ji Yong apologized to me for what him and Kohh's friend, Keith Ape, said about me the last time I saw him. I shook my head and smiled at him letting him know that it's all good.

As me and Ji Yong talked, the rapper that was on stage got off and Yūki came out. He greeted the crowd and started his performance. There were moments when he would look at me and wink, causing the girls to scream thinking that he sent that wink to them. It was kind of cute actually. "Well I think it's about time I started making my way to the stage for the finale" Ji Yong smiled at me as he left me at the bar by myself.

As Yūki finished his song Dirt Boys, the beat for Save Time came on and Ji Yong came on the stage. I got a little closer to the crowd and watched the boys as they rapped and walked back and forth on the stage. Most of the crowd was rapping along with them before it faded into screams of their names.

As the song came to an end, I decided to go back to the VIP area when someone grabbed my hand. Turning me around was some guy that I've never seen before, "Hey beautiful, wanna dance" he asked as he tried to pull me closer to him. I kept a good amount of space between us and tried to get my hand out of his hold. "I'm sorry, but no thank you" I refused to dance with him, "but could you please let go of my hand?" "Not until you dance with me." He was persistent and determined.

His grip got tighter as he pulled me to the floor. As my feet tried to brace themselves on the floor, I tripped on something and was about to fall into the guys arms when someone caught me. "Yo man, she's with me!" The guy said as I turned to see who caught me, "Kohh" I said getting teary eyed from the painful grip on my wrist. Yūki helped me stand up straight and held me close as he put his hand on the guys wrist, "I would really appreciate it if you let go of MY woman" he said in a very calm matter. The guy was getting mad and was about to throw a punch when Ji Yong stopped him.

I took a deep breath and sighed afterwards, examining the fingerprints on my wrist, "I hope it doesn't bruise..." Yūki came with a small thing of ice and held his hand out for me to give him mine. "This is why we should just let people know that we're dating" he sighed as he sat down and iced my wrist. As I watched him, I noticed that he had a worried look on his face, 'Am I doing the right thing of keeping our relationship quiet? He looks so sad and worried every time this topic comes up and I say no... I'm being selfish again... All he wants is for people to know that I'm his and no else's.' After I rethought about letting people know that we're dating, I decided to let him show them what he wants.

I lifted his face up by his chin and heard some of the groupie girls say something about it. I smirked and looked at the  groupies then back at Yūki, he looked so confused that it was cute. "Tch, how is it that my boyfriend is way cuter then me" I said and kissed his lips.

---------
{Kohh}

Makoto lifted my chin up and looked at me until a few of the groupie girls said something and got her attention. When she looked back at me, I was so confused on what was going on. I wasn't sure if she was going to say something or if I had a cut or something on my face.

She smirked at me and said "Tch, how is it that my boyfriend is way cuter then me" and kissed me. Trying to figure out if I was dreaming or not, but it didn't matter.

After she kissed me, I sat her on my lap, "Does this mean I can kiss you in public now?" She nodded as I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. Deepening the kiss, I licked her bottom lip asking for permission to enter and she gave it to me. As my tongue explored her mouth, she moaned into the kiss. I pulled away to let her catch her breath, I noticed those that was around us was staring. I smirked and looked at my girls flushed face, "Let's go dance."

As we were leaving the VIP area, Makoto grabbed my stand and pulled me down a little to say something in my ear, "Where did everyone go?" "If not dancing, then they're probably having a drinking contest." I pulled her closer to me and put my arm on her shoulder.

When we got on the floor, Mommae by Jay Park came on and Makoto started moving around under my arm. I backed up a little and watched her move her body to the beat of the song. She looked at me and smiled as she started dancing on me. Feeling her ass grind up on me turned me on, "If you keep moving like this, I might end up kidnapping and having my way with you." She turned around and put her arms around my neck and said "I don't think you'll get far trying to kidnap me," she giggled as we moved to the beat.

She started to grind on me again but stopped as her face turned red. I chuckled to myself, "This is what you did to me. Are going to take responsibility for your actions?" I growled in her ear and bit it lightly earning a moan from her.