Chapter 24

Kohh's POV
--------

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" Masami's words replayed in my head so many times that I lost count. Everything was going so fine until Okasian invited me to Dok2's party. It was a great party and everything but my ex was there. All we did was have a couple of drinks and before I knew it, I woke up next to her the next morning.

Time was going by slowly and I couldn't sleep. I texted Makoto apologizing and begging her to talk to me so that I could explain. But she didn't read any of the text I sent her. I went over to her place a few times but no one answered. A month soon passed and I couldn't get a hold of Makoto.

Song told me to give her space and I did. But something wasn't right about the space I was giving her. During the day, Masami and Song were the only ones leaving the apartment. At night, those two and sometimes Rai would come back to the apartment. There's also the fact that it would dead quiet in their apartment during the day if Makoto was at "home" by herself.

The third week of October came. I went over to their apartment to see if Makoto was ok. Grabbing the spare key that they put at the top of their door and opened the door. When I went inside it was quiet. "Makoto?" I called out as I looked around. She wasn't anywhere to be found.

I went in the kitchen to get something to drink when I noticed a note on the refrigerator door.

Song, Masami
I'm going to live with halmeoni for a bit. I can't focus on work when Kohh keeps texted me. Don't get crazy while I'm gone (Masami) and I'll be back before you know it.
-Your One & Only Koto

"Grandma Park is going to kill me...." I sighed and looked at my phone. Right as I looked at the screen, I got a text message from an unknown number and Grandma Park.

Grandma Park was just checking up on me and Makoto. Supposedly she doesn't know that Makoto broke up with me which then told me that she's not at her grandmother's. After I texted her back, I went to the unknown number. My eyes widened when I read the message.

Unknown: Hey Kohh, it's Dok2. What did you do? Makoto showed up on my doorstep crying. Is everything alright?

'Instead of your grandmother, you ran to Dok2. I seriously fucked up now...' Dok2 texted me again, but I didn't read it. All I did was go back to my apartment, packed me some clothes, cancelled the rest of my schedule for this month and went to the airport.

Since she won't talk to me, then I'll go and force her to talk to me. I'm tired of feeling empty. I'm tired of the space that I was told to give her. I'm tired of making her cry. Then on top of it all, I'm scared of losing her. Makoto is different from all the girls I've been and slept with. Yeah we only slept with each other once or twice, but that doesn't change the fact that she's not afraid to tell me no, stop, and don't.

I'm thankful that I have someone like Makoto in my life. We haven't even been together for a year an and half yet and I already feel as if my world is in pieces because she's not in part of it anymore. Little does she know, I want to marry her and have her completely all to myself.

Makoto's POV
------------------------

¤In Seoul¤

I'm sitting in Joon Kyung's living room crying my eyes out while he went out to get some stuff. Miso wasn't here because she was in Taiwan visiting her dad's mom's side of the family with Mila. I came here hoping that she would be here with my little nephew but I forgot that she wasn't going to be here.

I had turned my phone off so I could take my mind off of everything that has happened in Japan for awhile. Masami and Song are probably going to cuss me out for turning my phone off for who knows how long, but I didn't care. All I cared about right now was forgetting Yūki.

"You feeling better?" Joon Kyung asked as he came back with bags in his hands. I gave him a questioning look, "What do you think Joonie... Why do you have so many bags?" He sat the bags on the coffee table and sat next to me, "Because Miso told me that you was going to want these things later on" he smiled at me and wiped the tears that ran down my face.

My face was very sensitive when I cry, so when he wiped the tears that was already running, more came out. That's one thing I hated about my face. Not only am I ugly, but my face is sensitive when I'm sad or mad.

Joon Kyung talked to me about random stuff to make me feel better, which helped. Everything he said helped me calm down. But when he said the one name I didn't want to here at the moment made me cry again. The tears just fell along with my heart.

My hands covered my face as I cried more then what I already had, "He slept with another woman Joonie and didn't tell me about it!" Joon Kyung's hand that rested on my back slid down and fell on the couch. I removed my hands and looked at him. He had a shocked look on his face, "He didn't tell you..."

One of my eyebrows raised up, "You knew!?" I yelled and wiped my tears. Now I was mad because my best friends fiancé knew about it and didn't tell me.

I got up and went towards the door. When I opened it, Yūki was standing in front of it with his hand up about to knock. Then Joon Kyung came and said "It wasn't his fault... Kohh you came?" I was confused. Yūki looked as if he hasn't slept in days while Joon Kyung still had a shocked look on his face.

My feelings was all over the place. I didn't know if I wanted to be mad, sad, or confused. My face was burning up and the tears didn't help. I couldn't run anywhere because Yūki was standing in the doorway and Joon Kyung was standing in the way for me to go back to the living room.

"I hate this..." I mumbled under my breath as I started getting dizzy and passed out.