chapter six {linda riddle}

Once the train stopped Draco lead me out to the platform we collected our trunks and put them in my car. I had arranged for Elijah to drop it off for me. it was a 1995 ford Mustang base convertible in dark green. i loved it she was my baby. I gave Draco the keys as I had no idea where we were going. we had been in the car for about two hours now the road we were on looked familiar but I don't know why. 

we pulled up to what looked like an old run down park. as we got closer I realized that this is where I use to come all the time with my mother when I was little. The swing set she use to push me on was gone but the slide was still there. I got out of the car and walked towards the slide. it was rusty and looked as if the slightest breeze came along it would turn to dust. there was a tree at the edge of the section that I don't remember being there. under it looked to be some sort of grave. I made my way slowly over to it.

In loving memory of

Linda Riddle

My mother this is where she got berried, my father never talked about her or what happened to her body. he couldn't have done this he was gone. Elijah must have but why would he not tell me? I pulled out my wand and put down some flowers, yellow roses they were always her favorite. I sat down by the grave and started talking. "Hey mom I miss you dads changed has gone back to his old ways. He's starting the war again a dragged me into it. Mum I have a boyfriend over there see Draco you would love him, mum, he has just amazing sweet kind loving. Everything he does is for me without him I wouldn't be her he found were you were buried and brought me to you." I started crying when Draco came up behind me. Snow started falling and lightly covering the ground.

"we can stay as long as you want I'm just going to run to the car and get a blanket." he leaned down and gave me a kiss, on the top of my head, before he made his way back to the car. two seconds later he was back blanket in hand he wrapped it around me and took a seat next to me.

"how did you find her?" I asked

"Elijah told me that this land was brought for you by your mother. she wanted you to build your dream house and start a family of your own."

"why didn't he tell me she was here" tears rolling down my face.

"I don't know my love" he pulled me in close. 

we sat there for twenty more minutes when I started getting cold. " I think its time to go, "I say getting up. I say goodbye to my mother and make my way back to the car when I hear Draco.

"I love you daughter more than anything and will do everything in my power to keep her safe. She a great child you would be so proud of the woman she has become. so strong and independent she knows what she wants and fights for it. I promise to never hurt her  ill love her with all my heart and Procter her with my life." He said standing up and turning around wiping tears from his eyes.

"Draco that was so sweet," I say tears falling down my face

"It's the truth I love you more than anything in the whole world more than anyone could love someone it hurt how much I love you being any more than a 100 meter away hurts more than any curse. I would die without you I love you so much Sasha I never want to lose you."

I didn't know what to say no one had ever said something like that to me before. "I love you too Draco more than you'll ever know." I ran over to him he kissed me it was passionate and loving. I felt as if there was only me and him in the world the two of us forever nothing can separate us now. Not even my farther could come between us I wouldn't let him wreck this love like he wrecked his.

When this is all over I will come back here and build a place that Draco and I can raize our children in the home filled with love.