Chapter Eleven {He's Won}

Two days had gone by, I was no closer to finding Draco. I have searched the whole house and yard no note nothing. the pain in my arm hasn't come back which leads me to believe that he made some kind of deal with my father. one in which He got Draco and I was left to be here free, except it was not free. I was alone trapped by my own loneliness. What is the point in my freedom if I am constantly worrying about Draco and his safety. 

He has to still be alive. It the only thing I can hold on to is the hope that he is still alive.

I have to get back, I have to find him. I run into the room that holds the bed I have spent the last two nights lying awake looking at the ceiling trying to piece together what I know.

 A list which only consists of two things:

(1)  Draco is gone

(2)  The physical pain inflicted by my father is gone

The two must be linked in some way, or at least I hope they are linked. Draco wouldn't leave me here alone without a note if he had a choice, right?  I push the thought of Draco leaving me here from my mind and grab my suitcase out from the wardrobe. I lift it up on to the bed and unzip it. I wonder if I should pack Draco's clothes? I open the top drawer of my dresser and take out the items inside and place them in the suitcase. Once finished hold the top of the suitcase down and zip it up pushing it and watching it roll to the door. I then grab the suitcase Draco had brought and pack up all his things. I make my way downstairs the two now fully packed suitcases floating behind me. I walk over to the fireplace and grab some of the green powder that was sitting in a small midnight blue box on the mantelpiece. I step into the fireplace with a suitcase on either side of me. I close my eyes "you can do this, for Draco" I open my eyes and through the powder down towards my feet "Riddle manor". Next thing I know I am standing in my old bedroom. The suitcases sit neatly next to my wardrobe door. I walk over and open the door to the hallway I take a deep breath before making my way out of the room and down the hallway. After what feels like forever I finally make it to the dining Hall where I see my father sitting at the head eating what looks to be his lunch.

"where is he?" I demand walking towards him.

"that is no way to talk to your father. Sit and have lunch with me" he gestures to the seat next to him.

"did you kill him?" I asked not moving. From where I stood.

"no I did not kill him I thought about it. The only reason he is still alive is that he promised to continue the job" my father looked clam and continued to eat his lunch like everything is okay.

"he would never. Where is he? Tell me where he is!" I don't have time to argue and fight I need to see him. I need to know he is okay. He would never go through with the plan. My fathe5had done something to him I just know it.

"He is back at his family manor with his father right where he should be and now you are here right where you should be. My plan worked out. Just like they always do." I father took the last bite of his lunch and gestured for one of the wait staff to collect his plate.

I turned on my heals and made my way back to my room. I needed to talk to Draco. I need to go to his house and she is what my father tool me is correct. I walked to my fireplace and opened the pink box that I store my power in. I lift the lid and find that it is empty. I pull out my want and try a simple locking spell on my bedroom door but nothing happens. I have walked right into my fathers trap. I am stuck here. "Blocking my magic nice father real nice" I scream out my door. 

-----------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed their chapter.

I just want to say Hello to all the new readers thank you for taking the time to read.

Also HUGE thank you to those of you who are still here reading than you for coming back and reading when I update. I know I am not sticking to my schedule. University has been crazy at the moment lots of assessments and tests happening at the moment. However, I do have two weeks off in April, no promises but there might be some more content coming your way... stay tuned for that. I'm also working on another story as well I have not yet published it I want to finish it before I start to publish it. It is a short story and very different to this one I will fill you in more as it progresses. I won't force or ask you to read it tho as it is very different to this story I am currently writing.