Chapter Eight {When Reality Hits}

[New Chapter]

We stayed outside looking up to the sky until the dark of night set in. I turned my head to look at Draco, he looks so perfect. I have never seen him this calm and free before. it was nice the light from the moon, lit his face up and made his eyes sparkle. he had a soft expression like all his worries were behind him and he was no longer carrying the whole world on his shoulders. I can't help but feel this will all end soon. My arm hasn't stopped burning, I know my father is trying to find me. I fear the pain will only get stronger. I know that my father has no knowledge of this place but there is still a small voice in the back of my head that is telling me that we are not safe. the truth is now that we have started running we will never be safe. this is all temporary it will never last. If we decide to give up and go back My father will kill Draco. It was stupid to think running away would solve my problems but it is just making them worse and the cost of it is going up by the second.

Draco pushed himself up so he was sitting." we better head inside and get some food" he said turning his head up to the sky. I was pulled from my thoughts I couldn't let Draco know what I was thinking he was free or at least he thinks he is. I owe him a little more of this dream life after all he has done.

"Yeah, I'm getting hungry," I say standing and brushing dirt and grass of my jeans. Draco sands and takes my hand as we make our way back up to the house. This back yard is beautiful, full of flowers and trees so tall it looks as tho they reach the clouds. I would have loved to grow up here I could have spent all day playing here.

I can't help but feel guilty Draco is missing his sixth year at Hogwarts all because I asked him to run away with me. Granted I was missing out on my dream of being taught at my dream school. I have stolen his life away from him. I am no different from my father. Draco has left school and is on the run from the dark lord himself. He has so much more to learn the 18th birthday to celebrate. I took that away from him. I destroy the lives of everyone I let in, everyone I love just like he did.

Once we made it inside, I made my way to the kitchen to start making dinner for Draco and I. I open the fridge to discover that it is empty I looking in all the cupboards to find the same. There is no food anywhere in this house. I walk into the lounge where Draco is walking around looking at the photos hanging on the wall.

"hey I'm just going to head to the shops do you want anything?" I ask as Draco looks over to the doorway I am standing in.

"Whatever you want I don't have any preference. Did you want me to come?" he asked while he made his way over and placed his lips on my forehead.

"it's a long walk you don't have to come ill be fine ill be back in about an hours or so" I gave him a peck on the lips and made my way to the front door. I started heading down the driveway when Draco came running up behind me with something that sounded like keys jingling in his hands.

"Sasha wait up, here your elf gave me these and said there is a car in the garage."

A set of keys dropped in my hand. I looked up the driveway to see a large garage door. I made my way back up the driveway and opened the door that was thankfully unlocked. Inside was an old car nothing like my beautiful baby back home but she will do. I think. I walk to the car and stick the key in the driver's door. I look up to see worried on Draco's face." I don't think this is a good idea" Draco says as he scans the car.

"I know its old but it will be fine I'm only going down the road to the shops. ten munites each way nothing bad will happen."

I twist the key and pull open the door is a little stuck so I pulled harder and the door pops open. "see nothing to worry about. I will be back in an hour" I jump in the car I place the key in the ignition and turn. the car raws to life I put it in reverse and drive out of the garage before Draco can stop me.

------------------------------

I am so sorry this is such a small chapter I had been away on holiday and when I got home I had a lot to set up for the year. I won't sit here and write more about why I didn't update than what is in the story its self. once again I am sorry I will try to make the next chapter extra long key word being try.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.