Chapter Nine { Anything For Love}

[New Chapter]

Dracos POV

As I watch Sasha drive away, in a car that looked as tho it was going to fall apart at any moment. she makes it to the bottom of the driveway and turning on to the road 'nothing I can do now' i think to myself. turning on my heels I head back inside the house the moment I step inside my arm starts to burn. How can he reach me from here? He's miles away? Shit, Sashas driving I hope she's okay this pain would catcher her of guard she could crash. The pain on my arm increases by the second. I hear voices in my head telling me to go to the fireplace I try to push them out but they are just getting louder. I walk over to the fireplace and see a note in the ash left over from the log I had started burning. I lean down to pick it up once the note is in my hand the burning pain on my arm stops instantly. I unfold the piece of paper and begin to read. 

Draco

Return home. I understand that you and Sasha truly believe that you can outrun me. You can not in less than two days I have found you. I will keep finding you. return home at once and the consequence of your and my daughters betrail won't be as great. 

He could not be serious he would harm his own flesh and blood. What was I thinking, of course, he could. Sasha can not go back to him it is not safe. She will never have her freedom now that she has escaped. I have to fine away that she can be free. I have to get the dark lord to agree he can have me if he leaves Sasha to live her life with complete freedom.

I wave my wand over my deatheater mark and recite my letter the dark lord.

Dark Lord

I will return to Hogwarts and kill the dumbledor. If you promise to let Sasha live her life away from you with complete freedom. I don't want her to fall down the same path as her mother, she will stay here and live the life she deserves. 

My deatheater mark lights up green informing me that my letter has been received by the dark lord. I walk over the grey couch across from the fireplace and wait for his reply. this is the only way I know how to protect her. the day I fell in love with Sasha Riddle was the day I promised, I would do everything in my power to give her the life she deserves and wants. This was me doing just that, what I promised even tho I know that if the dark lord accepted I would never see her again. 

---------------------

I am sorry it took so long to upload and for it to be such a short chapter.

Hope it was worth the wait? what did we think of a draco point of view? Do you want more in the future? 

Thanks for reading.

:)