Chapter Seventeen { Time Flies When Saving Lives}

Its been months since the dinner party. well, I think months I am not entirely sure what month or day it is. Draco and I have found ways to keep in tough ranging from owls with coded messages, talking through the fire when no one is home. he still won't tell me who killed Doumbledoor and I can come to dead end after dead end. everyone I could think of would boast about it to my father. 

I have spent most of my days doing research. I have learned about the wand my father wishes to gain the power of however for him to do that he has to kill the owner. so my father has to kill the person who killed Dumbledore. who was Draco as far as my father knows. so Draco is destined to die. probably sometime soon when my Father finally decides to use it. I have yet to tell Draco as he would just say let him kill me then he won't get the power and he can be stoped. 

Word also got out that I am the dark lord's daughter so no one is willing to help me. I tried reaching out to Harry and his friends but no one has seen them for months. I know they are out trying to kill all my fathers Houcroxs. if they would just let me speak to them I know where and what they are and I would go get them if I wasn't constantly guarded.  oh, I forgot, I now have three wizards that follow me everywhere. yes everywhere. thankfully my Father was kind enough to assign a witch to escort me to the bathroom. I haven't had a moment of precise I don't even remember what it is like to shower without someone standing outside the curtain. 

My father plans to attack hogwarts soon. He's had so many meetings lately he never home any more. Elijah hardly gets to see me as my guards normally talk to him and deliver what ever message or item. So I ever only talk to Draco but that is now also becoming more and more difficult as the days go by.

I still can't do magic as my father still has my wand. So I just sit in my room bored. Sometimes I walk the halls of the mansion but that just make me feel more isolated. I don't know how it is possible but the black on the walls seem to get darker each day. It's almost as if they feed of my depression.

I have read almost every book my mum owned. For magic spells to wizard and witch romance.

I tried baking but it's difficult when you have three people staring at you the whole time.

I know Snape has over taken hogwarts and is now headmaster. I thought this would make my Father send me back there. However as you can tell I was very very wrong.

For the first few days I attempted to keep up with my studies but gave up quite quickly. In fact I have gotten rid of all my hogwarts stuff. The moment I descovered my father would never let me leave this house again i threw all my hogwarts stuff in the fire. My uniform gone burnt to a crisp. Book's, Shoe's, anything slytherin related all gone up in flames or down to ashes.

I have also rearrange my room 5 time. It's alot more work without the help of magic. My bed in now under the window rather than its old spot by the door. My desk is gone. I didn't burn it I thought about it. But it's a really nice desk and it did belong to my mother. My book shelf is gone as I have read all the books that where on it. My bedside table is next to my bed with a small candle that has seen better days and my owl is purched on a branch that sticks out from my wall between the bathroom door and my wardrobe.

---------------------------
I'm sorry it took so long and is so short.
This book is wrapping up only a few chapters to go now.

I want to thank you for the support. Taking the time to read this book means everything to me.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter.